Ranking
Original Post
A newbie replay or two
'Lo. I'm Kyzak, as you can clearly see. I've been playing Toribash for a few months and I finally decided to register on the forums. The attached replay is me experimenting with head decaps; the only thing I changed was engage distance (which was set to 250). It's probably my only "good" one so far. No editing done to it.

so, uh, yeah. Hi.
Attached Files
A Failed Decap.rpl (19.1 KB, 24 views)
welcome to the forums kyzak hope u have a great time and thats pretty a pretty close decap watch this one and see if it helps u much

hope it helps and have fun on the forums
Attached Files
zperfect decap.rpl (13.7 KB, 16 views)
Thanks, Zoopy! That helped immensely. After experimenting with that technique for fifteen or so minutes I managed to get an acceptable decap (I was making a lot of unnecessary movements; it's a surprisingly simple series of joint movements for such a devastating kick). Of course, it's nowhere near perfect, but it's a start.
Attached Files
Success!.rpl (24.8 KB, 16 views)
I tried perfecting the move from the first replay and managed to get a head decap with it. Not perfect, either, but it sailed pretty far this time. I used some of the same moves from the replay Zoopy provided me to make it work.
Attached Files
Alternate Success.rpl (35.8 KB, 9 views)
By adjusting a few joints before kicking you can get a lot more speed and style out of it. Try lowering your shoulder and push your other leg down while you bring the kicking one up.
Turning the chest would give you some additional speed, too but makes the aiming a lot harder.
Always remember you don't kick only with your knee.
Attached Files
some changes.rpl (16.5 KB, 11 views)
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube