Ranking
Original Post
Daily TC Earnings
And hampa said, "Let players only earn TC from 100 wins a day".

So hampa made it so that players only earned TC from 100 wins a day.

And hampa saw that it was good.

And then the staff prepared for the inevitable debate/whining/discussion.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Does it count if you have boosters?
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
Does it count if you have boosters?

Yes.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
For those of you that cant multiply yet: you earn 10tc every win and you can only get the tc from 100 wins, so 10*100 is 1,000 so the limit is 1k everyday from wins, without boosters of course

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
only 100 wins? thats going to make farming really hard for me.
oshi-

Lol gg guys. Good anti farm measure. Is it just 1000 tc from winnings or can you win 100 tournies in a day?
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

Just wondering. Is this 100 wins on an official server or do private server wins contribute to the limit.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
And hampa said, "Let players only earn TC from 100 wins a day".

So hampa made it so that players only earned TC from 100 wins a day.

And hampa saw that it was good.

And then the staff prepared for the inevitable debate/whining/discussion.

For all those guys who have problems with reading comprehension.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU WIN PER DAY?

THERE ISN'T ANY FIXED AMOUNT YOU CAN WIN, BUT YOU WILL ONLY GET CREDITS FROM 100 WINS PER DAY. SO: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BOOSTERS, MAXIUM AMOUNT YOU CAN GET IS 1000 TORICREDITS PER DAY.

WITH BOOSTER YOU WILL GET BOOSTERS WORTH PER WIN, BUT AFTER 100 WINS YOU WILL STOP RECEIVING CREDITS.

WHAT ABOUT TOURNEYS?

TOURNEYS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WINS, SO YOU CAN WIN AS MANY TOURNEYS AS YOU ARE ABLE. PRIZES (FOR 750/500 TC MINITOURNEYS) ARE FROM TOURNEYBANK WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WINS.

I have no idea about how unofficial servers and this thing work together. But I'd guess that wins in unofficial servers will count too (even if you do not win anything).
Last edited by Dargon; Aug 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Its not actually 2 tourneys. your basing on the earnings on tc not on the wins.
It was said that you can only earn tc until you gained 100 wins.
I think you can still win as much as you can in tourneys since tourney earnings doesnt count as in-game earnings. If you notice in your in game earnings, it doesnt record the winnings you earned in tourneys. But it is actually recorded in your account history.
So earnings in tourneys are like TCs sent to you by another user.

EDIT: XD everything was already explained by Dargon just before i posted this. lol.
Last edited by KZero07; Aug 8, 2011 at 11:43 AM.
~knight zero~
Well, it would stop would be farmers, that literally make another one of themselves lose, every time.
A lot of rooms are empty at night, or during an event, giving a chance for farmers to do their work.
But 1k almost every day is not bad auto-paycheck, so it's just a precaution before it will be exercised.
Hey just wondering, can't farmers make multiple accounts and get tons of wins and when one account is out they switch to another? Or when 100 wins is up it can tell your ip so the persons other accounts can't get tc.