Ranking
"HERE ISN'T ANY FIXED AMOUNT YOU CAN WIN, BUT YOU WILL ONLY GET CREDITS FROM 100 WINS PER DAY. SO: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BOOSTERS, MAXIUM AMOUNT YOU CAN GET IS 1000 TORICREDITS PER DAY.

WITH BOOSTER YOU WILL GET BOOSTERS WORTH PER WIN, BUT AFTER 100 WINS YOU WILL STOP RECEIVING CREDITS."

i get it now
It isn't explained in any language other than English. Thank you for reading. However, I haven't had a turn at rephrasing it yet.

You can earn TC from your first 100 wins each day. If you win 101 times, you won't get any TC from that last game. If you lose your first game in the day, you can still win 100 times because losses don't count as wins. Last of all, it takes 8 to 10 hours of toribash to play 100 games, and you don't usually win them all, so it is quite unlikely that this will ever affect you.
Last edited by Fish; Oct 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It isn't explained in any language other than English. Thank you for reading. However, I haven't had a turn at rephrasing it yet.

You can earn TC from your first 100 wins each day. If you win 101 times, you won't get any TC from that last game. If you lose your first game in the day, you can still win 100 times because losses don't count as wins. Last of all, it takes 8 to 10 hours of toribash to play 100 games, and you don't usually win them all, so it is quite unlikely that this will ever affect you.

half-true.it depends on how long the game is.it can be taekkyon.or sparring,or wushu.the length of the match will effect this statement,but then having the long match to have you sit.but what is missing is what happens if you quit?when you quit,that statement might be almost half-only the info.people might cheat by playing a certain mod like lolnade3fast to get 100 wins,something people might be good at.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I don't think I've ever seen lolnade3fast appears in the official rooms which give TC.

I did spend one day just playing toribash, and I won 87 of the games. That was about 8 hours. I was playing with Dargon, so I might only have lost a few of the games. In total it could have been up to 150 games. That was with a variety of different mods, judo, lenshu, few games of wushu, aikido, taekkyon and some sumo.

Before anyone complains about it, they should go into a public server which gives TC, and win more than 100 games in a day.

Actually, I'll give 20,000 TC to the first 3 people that do that. Given that they tell us how long it took them and what mods they played.
I don't think I've ever seen lolnade3fast appears in the official rooms which give TC.

I did spend one day just playing toribash, and I won 87 of the games. That was about 8 hours. I was playing with Dargon, so I might only have lost a few of the games. In total it could have been up to 150 games. That was with a variety of different mods, judo, lenshu, few games of wushu, aikido, taekkyon and some sumo.

Before anyone complains about it, they should go into a public server which gives TC, and win more than 100 games in a day.

Actually, I'll give 20,000 TC to the first 3 people that do that. Given that they tell us how long it took them and what mods they played.

Challenge accepted

WEEKEND WASTED TIME GOES TO A USE
mindless machine

I'm in also for example yesterday i joined with my friend and we played ABD

that's a mod with a big number of frames we played 75games in 2hours but

always i play 2-6 hours from 13:00>21:00 GMT +and sometimes wushu,

lesnhu,abd,jousting,katan one time i made 100 games !!!

i don't remember how much did it taken from me but i think 4hours as i

remember.

But they weren't all in public servers in public it's hard to play a lot because of

queue.
At the current going rate at which users sell TC to one another, $1=10k. Assuming anyone thinks winning 100 games a day is feasible to do often enough that it'd cause anyone a problem-> I highly recommend that man buy a 1K booster. Play everyday and you'd make $200 net profit in a month.

I've played 14 hour days before and more than likely didn't go more than 15 games over 100 wins
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Boosters work in user-created servers, right?
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth