Toribash
As a result of an integration with TMO, we've made a marketing text channel so that people can advertise to people who express interest in marketing. If you want to be notified of offers or whenever somebody says @Marketeers, just request to be a part of the marketeer role.

The server is for advertising only, because evidence from discord isn't valid in scam reports. If you want to make a deal that requires evidence if scammed, use forum PMs.

yoshi bad
Last edited by Glimpsed; Sep 1, 2016 at 02:03 PM.
Glimpsed
Thanks for your cooperation.
Also we've put your server as our affiliation if you don't mind tho.
We don't mind, thanks for choosing us.

Discord member count is at 98 108!
Last edited by royal; Sep 1, 2016 at 07:37 PM.
Congratulations guys. Your server is way more popular than mine so I would be willing to send you guys a couple of music bots for everyone to enjoy. Also how would I go about applying for a position in your server?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Congratulations guys. Your server is way more popular than mine so I would be willing to send you guys a couple of music bots for everyone to enjoy. Also how would I go about applying for a position in your server?

you wouldnt
only capable people get any sort of position in this chat, for safety purposes. these people are chosen by the current owners
h
What Gargon said.

Music bots would spam up the server, so I will politely decline your offering, thank you though.
Many new improvements Have Been Made Added, be sure to check out the New and revamped the server be sure of to! (MUSIC BOTS?)
Glimpsed