Ranking
Original Post
What did I do wrong in this spar?
I'm learning the ropes to sparring and I'd like some feedback as to what I did good and what I did not so good in this replay. Any feedback is much appreciated.
Attached Files
SenseiYhanVSmegaspeeder.04.rpl (826.7 KB, 34 views)
If it's worth doing, it's worth finishing.
Okay, I'll post what frame you did a general baddie on. Remember that Toribash is a movement simulator with total freedom in movements, and that no move is forbidden to make.

Frame 1350: You ran into your opponets. Collisions are considered bad since it messes up both your and your opponents momentum.

Frame 1200: While getting distance might be a good thing, rocketing too far away leads to less fighting etc. Try to keep a good distance where you both can swing at eachother without interfering with each other too much.

Otherwise there's not much to say. You need a lot of practice so that you can utilize your tori to aim your attacks, blocks and direction better. I also suggest you keep all of your replays in case you want to see your development or look at how one executes a move at certain frames. Just keep at it and you'll succeed at one thing at the time.

Good luck.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
try to get a bit more fluidity and maybe just dont try to trick as much because it looks like me when i try to trick
>:(