Ranking
incocnicto sobscout seems good for the team the others still need more posts.....but i no u will say sobscout need 14 more posts but he is well underway to be in our clan i hope he can join soon.....btw all you guys wanting to join that dont have enough posts dont post random posts it will get your rep down ok so just keep that in mind and good luck joining our clan but sobscout my leader will tell you more about the clan and what you need to work on to join ok well again good luck and have fun =P
ok i've decided to add you all to the ally list, until you have enough posts
I might introduce another rank later

You are all accepted...

edit:
I made a new position
Unofficial member

you are all now an unofficial member of the clan
Last edited by incocnicto; Jul 17, 2010 at 04:25 AM.
Black Lives Matter. Smash racism, whatever means necessary.
lol but... when were "official" members of the clan will we get clantags or something?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
yeah look on the main thread... (MASSIVE LINK ON PAGE 1)
SlimeSKULL has advised me not to create unofficial members just to put everyone as allies who hasn't yet got the required post count

You are now offially a member of the clan , as you have the exact required post count, and win ratio to join
welcome to Gore
You hold the rank of Thug

So when you log in type Thug[Gore]SoBscout
Black Lives Matter. Smash racism, whatever means necessary.
Username:Kakarooto
Age(optional): 19
Why you want to join: i want join because gore clan have potential to be the best of best with strongest ppl
Wealth (TC): 500
Best replay: i uploaded 1 of my replay from multiplayer
Win Ratio:1.816
Best Mod: Judo, Aikido
Improvements you wish to bring to [Gore]: i want to bring my skills and my carism to the clan and i think we can do cool events
Belt: Brown Belt
Attached Files
kaka2.rpl (24.9 KB, 7 views)
..................kakarooto.............my leader will say u cant join yet but if u work hard and post more u can cos u need 25 posts to join soz.......i wud accept wen u get more posts....

thanx for applying.....oh and PS dont randomly post it gets ur rep down