Toribash
Original Post
Cooking Thread!!!!
Hi Friends, I've been posting my cooking adventures in my clan board and certain people expressed a desire to see them here!

I'll start by linking the previous 2 dishes I've made, since it'd be dumb to just re-post them.

Vol 1: Chicken Tikka Masala
Vol 2: Pasta Bolognese

Post things you've cooked lately, or post recipes
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I didn't know a bolognese pasta falls under cooking adventures V:
Pretty simple dish to make.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
Originally Posted by tantoehard View Post
I didn't know a bolognese pasta falls under cooking adventures V:
Pretty simple dish to make.

We all got to start at some point, and bolognese can be the best thing on Erth if done right.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Made Lasagna last week, probably one of my favourite pasta dishes.
Ate the remains as breakfast the day after because it's delish.
dreamy suicide act
Recipe.

This is super heavy soul food.

Regular Grilled cheese, but put a hamburger patty in between that bad boy, then BAM serve with ketchup as dip.
I did some mad baking last week, mainly pies and breads but my house smelled like a bakery. I'll see if I have any pics to post.

Also been experimenting with steaks this week, weird how cuts from the same animal can taste so different.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
This is my [kinda] Chicken Lo Mein.

These are the main things. Left to right: Stir-fry noodles (didn't find actual lo mein noodles), chicken, carrots, snow peas, spanish onion. Ignore the spices on top, those are just there because i had them there before.

clean carrots, peel outer layer(throw away) peel carrots again

rinse snow peas and then add

add onion, keeping them big chunks. Mix.

get chicken, cut into chunks

food prep is done, next is sauce

Say hi to me in the reflection! Soy: 4tbps, Sesame: 2tps, Ginger: 1/2tps, Hotsauce: 1tbps. IGNORE WATER BOTTLE!!!! Mix all together.

boil about 5 cups of water for about 10oz of noodles. Once water is boiling, add the noodles, then remove all heat. Let cook for about 10 minutes

While noodles are doing their thang, start veggies and chicken. Add enough veggie oil in a big pan (wok recommended, dont have one tho) to very thinly coat the bottom. For chicken, cook for a bit then add just a bit of water to steam in (separate pan). Cover chicken as it cooks.

Once oil is hot and spreads with ease, add veggies. Splash some soy for flavor

Here is everything cooking. Stir chicken to make sure its cooked all the way. Continuously stir veggies.

When chicken is done cooking, strain then add. Mix together.

Noodles are done, drain the water. Rinse with cold water then let sit for a few minutes. When done, add to everything else, then add the sauce mixture. Mix very well.

It still needed flavor, so I drizzled this glaze I found in my fridge.

It's done. It was pretty good.

It was fun making it too. Was tasty

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

how do you even manage to eat with chop sticks
I really can't do that shit, should probably learn how to though
dreamy suicide act
Chop sticks are easy, just takes some time. Rather would use a fork if I wanted to full on scarf it down.

Forgot to mention, Feeds 4 (2 Americans(1 Eleeleth))

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم