Ranking
Originally Posted by bestboylol View Post
Wow thx soft for doing this job

Haha, it was my responsibility as a leader x)
Anyway whats up, its been a while
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Haha, it was my responsibility as a leader x)
Anyway whats up, its been a while

I'm good and i'm back again. You know i made this clan to it's my responsibility as creator.
Capalot
Clan:PowPow[/SPOILER]
IGN: N3kos
Belt: Black belt, but only a few hundred qi off of 2nd dan
Favorite Mod: I can do pretty much every close ranged mod
Best Mod: Judo is basically all I play
Skype: Skype is a thing of the past, Discord is N3kos#8082
where you’re from: England
tell us something about yourself: I used to be part of Tekken
Why you want to join this clan: I'm starting to play this again so I figured a clan would be nice
How can you help the clan: I'll be honest, I'm not an expert when it comes to Toribash, and that isn't helped by the fact I haven't played in 2 years. But for what I lack in skill, I make up for in adaptability. Not really sure what else to write here.
uuuh yeah
Originally Posted by N3kos View Post
IGN: N3kos
Belt: Black belt, but only a few hundred qi off of 2nd dan
Favorite Mod: I can do pretty much every close ranged mod
Best Mod: Judo is basically all I play
Skype: Skype is a thing of the past, Discord is N3kos#8082
where you’re from: England
tell us something about yourself: I used to be part of Tekken
Why you want to join this clan: I'm starting to play this again so I figured a clan would be nice
How can you help the clan: I'll be honest, I'm not an expert when it comes to Toribash, and that isn't helped by the fact I haven't played in 2 years. But for what I lack in skill, I make up for in adaptability. Not really sure what else to write here.

Dear N3kos, i saw you so much time so i knew you are a good player.
but the apply was to short sorry i have to Denied But Thx for interested.
pls make a new one. Thx all The Best.
Capalot
IGN: M7G4M3R

Belt: (Black belt(150 wins to 1st dan or 2nd i cant remember off the top of my head XD) )

Favorite Mod:
(Main: Mushu/Aikido/judo Second: Kickboxing/greykido )

Best Mod:
(mushu)

(I do have skype but i rarely use it. It glitches out my games, i prefer Teamspeak/discord.)

where you’re from:
Vermont. USA

tell us something about yourself:
Im a pretty chill dude. Hangs out with everyone doesnt really get pissed off. I love playing games and have more that 600 hours in the ones im dedicated to.

Why you want to join this clan:
My old clan is inactive, and is running off old people. I left it due to inactivity but i think im back for atleast the rest of this year without any issues unless im traveling/ on the weekends, gotta have some free-time.

How can you help the clan:
(Well, if you want long paragraphs im your man. I love writing, any place any time. I just got back into the game but i think i can get back into the groove of things. Im used to playing against people with a higher belt (aka master/ 3rd-10th dan) i used to play day after day against very good players. Im down for a challenge and am NOT afraid to lose (or win) but when its on the line im the guy. I preform well under pressure and under hard circumstances.)I really love the physics of this game and i get hooked for a while.
Hi Guys evrybody im Bestboylol Leaders of Powpow clan if you guys want to join the clanJoin my discord https://discord.gg/wNqhWP coppy your apply and past it in chat thx
Capalot