ES Recruitment Drive
uhh. About the gamebooster 2.0
Where do i actually go to download it?
Everytime I click on download it takes me to a different site, then i click download the systemcare thing and then another page to download it etc. I don't feel too comfortable downloading this now. Could anyone post the real download link?
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Nice job Lama. Helped me too.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
uhh. About the gamebooster 2.0
Where do i actually go to download it?
Everytime I click on download it takes me to a different site, then i click download the systemcare thing and then another page to download it etc. I don't feel too comfortable downloading this now. Could anyone post the real download link?

Link works fine for me.

Try this one:

http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5952

Under "Download locations" Click "Download@Majorgeeks"
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

u might want to add how to cheek ur graphic driver and update it that may help too
Ayyyy

nice tutorial SpaceLlama

also Malwarebytes saved my ass from a Trojan what Avast Antivirus couldnt find, nice choise the best in my opinion.

CCleaner cleans ur pc temporary

actually all cleaning tools are bullshit , if u really want to untrash ur pc , do it the normal way by defrag program of windows and delete ur safety points of ur system if u dont need them cauz they take damn much memory also if ur Hard drive is almost full u maybe should drag ur files Music etc to another Hard drive,its not good to overfill ur system current hard drive, cauz the processes will run slowlier then
The Sleepy Beast
nice tips space, this thread help so much, thanks !
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by thedevill View Post

CCleaner cleans ur pc temporary

actually all cleaning tools are bullshit , if u really want to untrash ur pc , do it the normal way by defrag program of windows and delete ur safety points of ur system if u dont need them cauz they take damn much memory also if ur Hard drive is almost full u maybe should drag ur files Music etc to another Hard drive,its not good to overfill ur system current hard drive, cauz the processes will run slowlier then

Ccleaner is a very efficient tool. Though there are a lot of fake optimizers and cleaners out there that do squat.

Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post
nice tips space, this thread help so much, thanks !

No problem. Glad it helped.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

I'm using winmate, ccleaner removed about 1GB of trash from my computer, but winmate removed 1.6 GB more.

PS
Btw i tink the best free antivirus is avira because it has a good detection rate on crypted viruses.

For multi virus engine scan u can use a site called http://www.virustotal.com/ --- can save ur ass
Last edited by Ultrak1ll; Aug 29, 2011 at 09:51 AM.
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
" I want to join [Electric] ! "
Tried looking for this elsewhere, thank god you posted it somewhere easy to find i.e. your signature. Thanks a bunch yo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!