Ranking
90% of betting servers ghost, explain that?
I guess that it's everyone and not the game, right?
Originally Posted by 3llismore View Post
Okay, let's just forget about the slow servers. I experience it, and so do many other people and all of you are obviously just too much of this game's bitch to admit that the servers are shit, and won't let us realists address an issue that should be fixed. But whatever, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
What about the frame skipping then? That's incredibly annoying and has probably cost me thousands of TC, why hasn't that been fixed since 2010? And don't say it happens rarely, because it happens to me A LOT.

Let me get this straight. Your connection is shit so you blame the servers and claim that everyone who disagrees with you is a bitch? Heh, got a few giggles out of me.

Regarding the thing you call "frame skipping", in my near-7 years here, it's happened ~twice. Perhaps it's something to do with your shitty connection?
Ancient [Evil]
There's an option to pay, they obviously encourage you to pay, don't even act like they don't give a fuck if you pay or not, because they do. And comparing is a facile argument...there's a huge difference between the the glitches in Toribash and the glitches in, let's just say Halo. The glitches in Toribash actually fuck you over, in Halo it doesn't as much. And I've never experienced slow servers on Halo multiplayer, and if I ever do, i'll understand because there's more than 1000 people online. I'm not raging at staff i'm complaining to the developers.

I hate it when people say that, "Why not just quit?", can a person not complain nowadays without being told the option to quit? No fucking shit I know I can quit, I don't need to be told that. How about the devs of Toribash start taking the complaints into consideration and fix the game so that they stop getting so many complaints and people quitting...
It's like saying if I get a stain on a shirt, I should just throw it out and never wear it again, without trying to get the stain out? That's such a stupid thing to say
-----

LoL has an OPTION to pay, and people pay because they enjoy the game. Toribash has AN OPTION TO PAY, and people pay because they want to enjoy the game, but they can't because of the shitty slow glitchy buggy servers. Both of the games developers always try to encourage you to buy their things, because that's how they make their money. But if you can't even make a good game for people to pay, then why would someone want to pay...do you see what i'm saying?

I bet you didn't pay as much as I did for this game. I spent over $500 on this game off all the time i played. some of the money I spent on other accounts are perm'd, but that's not the side fact. I spent $350 on this account toward Nabi and you don't see me crying my ass off abotu the bugs and shit. Stop being bitchey or just don't buy shit at all if you think like that
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Let me get this straight. Your connection is shit so you blame the servers and claim that everyone who disagrees with you is a bitch? Heh, got a few giggles out of me.

Regarding the thing you call "frame skipping", in my near-7 years here, it's happened ~twice. Perhaps it's something to do with your shitty connection?

HAHAHAHAHA shut up faggot i've had 3 different computers with the same internet since I started playing Toribash in 2010, all of the computers were really powerful, and my internet has always been around that 20MB/s area, so don't give me that your shitty connection bullshit, I'm richer than you'll ever be and I can afford whatever you can afford plus more you loser. And on all of those computers I always experienced frame skipping and server lag, and so has my friend from Australia.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I bet you didn't pay as much as I did for this game. I spent over $500 on this game off all the time i played. some of the money I spent on other accounts are perm'd, but that's not the side fact. I spent $350 on this account toward Nabi and you don't see me crying my ass off abotu the bugs and shit. Stop being bitchey or just don't buy shit at all if you think like that

How do you not wish that you received better service for paying that amount of money on a game?
The Name Of The Game.
HAHAHAHAHA shut up faggot i've had 3 different computers with the same internet since I started playing Toribash in 2010, all of the computers were really powerful, and my internet has always been around that 20MB/s area, so don't give me that your shitty connection bullshit, I'm richer than you'll ever be and I can afford whatever you can afford plus more you loser. And on all of those computers I always experienced frame skipping and server lag, and so has my friend from Australia.

How do you not wish that you received better service for paying that amount of money on a game?

Because I understand that most games have bugs. I paid $50 to play this one game once and it was more bugged then this, but I asked for refund and they gave me it. As I said, all the games out there has bugs, and not 1 game is 100% perfect with no bug/glitch.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Because I understand that most games have bugs. I paid $50 to play this one game once and it was more bugged then this, but I asked for refund and they gave me it. As I said, all the games out there has bugs, and not 1 game is 100% perfect with no bug/glitch.

I understand that but bugs in other games are minor, the bugs in Toribash are pretty major and actually affects gameplay.
The Name Of The Game.
Toribash servers are fine. I do pay VIP because I want to support it and atleast help a bit. If the game failed, I would see more reports of people protesting for the quality and bad experience. I've been playing Toribash since 2008 and I didn't find any problem since then. This is indeed one of the best game I enjoy.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
K I'm bored with this now, it entertained me for 5 seconds but it's time to put it where it belongs...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you