Toribash
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
hi guys so monkeyishi has had a very good idea and i think we should do it, this will be a vote. who thinks we should start a team speak for the clan? and me and monkey could pay for the server if we do get one plz vote if we do get one, i think allies should be welcome like acjudoka etc ...

oh whats a"team speak"? idk that but if its good for us im up for it ._.
just a fancy signature
sorry my internet was down for the last 2 days .-.
but my cat is alright thanks everyone <3

and the teamspeak idea sounds cool
but im not sure if we have to buy one since there already is a toribash server taht we could use, its not that populare cuz many people use skype so we could be alone there too.

But coooooool idea :3
my cat played with my hand and now its full with scratches ._.
and i burned my hands while tryin to make me something to eat

but im ingame now ^-^
cant play right now soz i have to move my stuff for now ;( almost finished my appartement
I bought a new desktop and chair for my setup today, it was time to fix a new setup cut my old one was shot, lucky me, I just have to build everything together xd Ikea op
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hai guys! I like your idea for tea speak I don't have it but I can get it. I am unable to play Toribash for a good while something burned out in my computer and school. But I am forum active
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Hai guys! I like your idea for tea speak I don't have it but I can get it. I am unable to play Toribash for a good while something burned out in my computer and school. But I am forum active

glad to hear that you are atleast forum active ^-^

Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
new set up :3333

thats so cool why cant i have it .-.