Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Innermost Thoughts. (GONE PHILOSOPHICAL)
See, I love to jump in bandwagons. Since this seems to be cool to do, I'm doing it.
In all seriousness, It's nice to have a place where you can just let go, and have your life as an open book. It's nice to have some people that don't care, but still read your stuff.

So, to start off: I have a topic that may make me seem like a self absorbed narcissist, but believe me, I have better ones down the road.
Me.
I'd like to clarify who I am, not outside here covered by the mask of anger.
See, you have to peel the layers of the onion to find your true self. What I meant by that was that our best self, our most superior, most humane self lies deep down. The layers, come when we supposedly 'mature', that's when the ego kicks in, the prejudice, the hate.
if i am boring you, then be warned: the topics are around the same, philosophical and thoughtful.
One more thing, we know each other's names, but we prefer to call each other by aliases, by our hidden identities.
It is because of our anonymity, it's essentially creative freedom and freedom of speech. It's our true desires, ideals and thoughts that come to life when using the internet under an alias.
Reminds me of the Stanford Prison experiment and Abu Ghraib. Turns out humanity is inimical when hidden, yet truly exposed.

And yes, these are my thoughts, my views, unfiltered. You will usually find them in a rant filtered through my stained glass, which is affected by my attitude, bias and experience.