Ranking
You can't just deny that certain words got stigma to it. No matter what your intentions might be, when you say nigga/n-word majority of people will take it as a racial slur no matter the context. It's just the way it is, and you might say it's now how it is supposed to be, I would agree with you there, but generally in today's society this word is known as a slur to degrade a race, that's it.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; May 4, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
all of u r probably gonna get infracted for this, might aswell put my input in

context matters if the N word is used in a derogatory term it should be bannable but it could also be used as a pronoun instead of saying something like my dude you could say my Nword people do it all the time
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
In the present-day English language, the word nigger is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people.
The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English.

Are words like "dick" and "cunt" vulgar? Yeah, they are. Are they as offensive as "nigger" is? No.
Anyway the admin who allowed an "AussieCunt" namechange should check global forum rules once more, simply because there's a ban on such names in admin CP. I know the namechange attempt itself was made as a joke to test if it'd be allowed at all, but the result kinda surprised me.

Closed.