Toribash
Original Post
My Experiences Corner
Let's Start of from the first day of summer. I was excited to be free from all the work for a long time until I realize that good games don't come out until the fall 2016(and the movies too). So I been recently going out with my grandma to the movies a lot talking about lots and lots of stuff and hanging out with here until days pass. I was working on my replay thread for the most part (cause I was bored I said that in a post awhile ago 4 days into my summer).
it was cool that we laughed and had a good time then I was balling out on the court with friends (made most of my shots even a half court shot). Tried to hook up my Xbox one and play sport games then tried to play black ops 3 but my controller is broken (I'm destructive) so I hooked up my xbox 360 and started playing the new stuff and I went to play modern warfare 3TM were I had some LOL moments with some randoms and friends. My friends told me that ii disappeared from this game and Minecraft (that's why goblinslay is my friend. Still a little bit needy.) and that is true I escaped the life of toribash to go to console to enjoy console games I originally like console games but sport games were the only thing I like to enjoy. I kinda got use to it since I played Left 4 Dead with my dad then I went back to sports games I notice one of my subs invited me to the game but I ignored because idk I thought it would of been infected (that's one of the game modes in MW3)like always from him but I got rather bored of the game are AC turned off 1 week after the first 4 days of summer because the compressor was broken and when I went down stairs it was leaking pretty badly we got groceries packed everything in the deepfreezer and got installing portable A/C's it was cooling the house by day and by night however bugs were getting in my room like flies in such a caterpillar showed up on the wall and it was crawling in my bed I got a shoe and killed it 1 day after I killed the caterpillar a mosquito was in my room it was right beside the TV so I killed that insect too (I still have the stain in my wall it will be repainted shortly).From then on I had to take the trash out regularly when it's overflowed. I watch YouTube everyday and I always watch videos. dashie is what I have been watching for the past 2 months I find him hilarious from time to time I also have been listing to hopsin as well.i got addicting to this game that most people are playing right now I don't know if it's officially out but people are saying it's out I got a new Samsung tablet that's running a new operating system the downloads took FOREVER to upload I had t wait a extra day for it to finish downloading and uploading (I know it's transferring my downloads to my new tablet.)now currently I have woken up grab a snack (like a classic sandwich ham and cheese) and started surfing around the forums like I always do to post and play some in-game games (not the case in which we are in a event)

This is what has transpired for the last month 1/2 I will be updating my status.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
get better punctuation
then i'll read your post

this is how i see posts with no commas/full stops.
hey so i was going and i kept going without any commas and full stops and the reader is getting quite tired but i'm an unforgiving person oh and then i picked up my controller and went to blabber on till i put a lazy. full stop in the middle of the sentence,
UPDATE: Day 26 of my summer nothing much here.I battled a mosquito out of my room last night. Woke up playing my addicted game away from toribash. Checked on my replay thread and I got a increase of views (I still wish that I could do some collabs with peoples).My thoughts of being GM is unlikely mainly I'm at the point where I'm starting to put numbers on how many threads I have posted applications on.(you would think that from a guy that has played 6-7 years of this game (around Larfen times) you would think that I should of been chosen for at least Smod or Lmod depending on how qualified I am truth is I'm not.) my room looks like the game splatterhouse with all these insect that I killed in this room all over the walls just smears of blood there.....Gross.

Oxide I'm not influential in fact most people don't know what I am talking about I'm kinda like Sticks/Markiplier/Seananners I'm all over the place talking nonsense mostly still WHY DO PEOPLE WANT ME TO TALK WHEN I DON'T MAKE SENSE idk anymore I know uppkicker is the Legendary poster so go read some of his stuff and leave me to my random days of bgness (ik i made it up).
Chab>What a dead game
DAY 27

You know how it is killing bugs right (wish I had a bug zapper) one just landed on my arm last night I shook and killed it on my desktop. I'm going to six flags tomorrow last time I went to a amusement park I got sick and vomited. I'll keep that rapped in my mind especially in the mind eraser that ride imo should go threw TONS and TONS of safety precautions other than that I enjoy the rest of the rides I just need to take it easy on roller coasters. I don't have a particular favorite roller coaster in fact I just like them all and just go with it. I love the Discord sessions with Kazu,Cheese and Greed it's sad that Gram is not around on most occasions (I guess he is really on the steam train.)Kazu is probably my greatest friend in this stage of TB he is always there for me even when I am having a bad day is always cheers me up :3 I also remember that he told me a long time ago that we are cats and we are always positive I'll never forget that. I am know as the man the myth the cat god, the legend the list goes on and on but the ending days of bg are very close I am entering the stages where I am going to have to be in college.As much as I hate leaving the game (forever.) I can't help but think what would be my next step after working my freshman year. Pokémon GO has infected the world people from Hong Kong to the US are collecting cards with their phones ever since 25th anniversary of Pokémon people have been overhyping these shit for years just like the Sonic Movie that people might believe that it will come in the year 2019 I know for sure that MLP is making a movie next year (AGAIN?! yes again.) not much news towards that unless your a brony or a pegsister.(yes I know the terms there are bronies in shooter games ask any person if they seen MLP before about 99.5% of people will know what it is).Warcraft wasn't a movie I wasn't interested still it's stupid how writers and directors just put last names as title names to make it look cool like Pan. JUST CALL IT PETER PAN (fucking writers) still it's possible that Blizzard could make the movie overwatch if they made Warcraft surely they can with overwatch on the unreal engine all these cartoonish movies are good but there it was not as good as Zootopia that movie took a huge deep turn in cartoon movies in fact I would like to say that if there was two I would watch it but rumors say that wreck it Ralph is coming sooon but I wonder when it will happen....hmmmm?

stay tune for tomorrow
-----
DAY 28

had a good night sleep the other day I splashed water on my face today and I felt refreshed after that posted some replays on the thread(s) today and now off to watch some YouTube videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if these was short nothing happened the entire day
Last edited by bgjames1; Jul 16, 2016 at 09:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chab>What a dead game
DAY 29

This by far was one of the most craziest days that I have experience in a long time I woke up with only 45 minutes to shower to go to six flags (I lied on the day I didn't know what day it was back on the previous logs).I was rushing to look good for the amusement park and I was trying to get a beverage (water.) to go with the grandma,cousin,and well grandma's friend (you know if you read on it's hilarious).my cousin always talks so much smack to my grandma and I laugh hysterically at it because the things that she say are wild (she slick but my grandma knows she loves her.)we went to a local store near a urban environment my grandma's friend didn't have a bathing suit so we went to shop for one. One in particular cost about 80$.(I know crazy --->o_0 that was my expression.) My grandma tried to snatch it from her friend and we brought the other one which looked very well..."fitting" for her and cheap. so after 20 minutes of my cousin and grandma wrestling each other all over the store we went all the way to six flags.(REMINDER:if you haven't already go check the previous logs on why I am about to say this now.) I had the roller coasters at the back of my mind and I know I didn't want to go on all of them. Cars were lining themselves up in one line thankfully we went in the other line to find a parking spot. Getting a parking spot 1 hour into the six flags is rough but finding one was horrible we looked every which way to find one it seemed like everyone took a parking spot in the upper decks as soon as we hit the corner and there was a whole desert of a parking lot at the end of six flags my grandma responded "oh hell no!" and me ,my cousin, and her friend started busting out laughing after that she looked all over the parking lot and there was none at that moment then she started hitch hiking and get this in my POV and in everybody that was in the car POV it looks like she was about to run over people. We got a parking spot eventually and we headed to the entrance like everybody and for the last 10 times I been there we ride roller coasters, go on water rides and go to the pool. After the last 5 hours we were tired and we were headed home one thing that occurred before then was when we wanted water 2 of the water cause 7$!!!!! her friend's face was priceless and I left with so much laughter until we got back to the car. We stopped by Taco Bell to get some icees or slushes or whatever you wanted it to be we rode all the way until we got to the corner of a street there was two girls who dropped popcorn under the car and the tire just ripped right off the two girl's started running away from the car and went to the far side of the street to be honest I have no idea what happened and what cause that but we were all fine.My grandma called in a tower and when a friend and myself looked at the tire the flat head of the tire was ripped off (not completely off but enough for it to see the circular joint in the tire)I decided to walk myself back home it wasn't a long walk but (it was like a bus stop walk) I got some good exercise. I got a call back telling that she was out there still (by now not necessarily) my cousin got picked up by her mom and her friend went back to her house I trust that she would be fine going back home she has to get a rental car home each trip down but you know she just wanted me to have fun. I posted the finishing touches on my replay and I can honestly say that I have came this far and I am not looking back. I sparred Onsola today I have the saved replay but he might of save it as well all-round a fun good ol' time with family and friends.

WHAT HOLDS FOR TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!
Chab>What a dead game
DAY 30

Oh the mosquitoes, they are everywhere, it's really annoying you know? Specially when you want to sleep and they start flying close to your ear. Today I felt like doing something diferent so I tried to hack onsolas accout, it was quite easy tbh (his pass was mauoknolmao). I might post more on my account later

okno, just came by to post our spar. Is it ok if other ppl post here as well?
Attached Files
spar with bgj.rpl (317.3 KB, 4 views)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
DAY 30

Oh the mosquitoes, they are everywhere, it's really annoying you know? Specially when you want to sleep and they start flying close to your ear. Today I felt like doing something diferent so I tried to hack onsolas accout, it was quite easy tbh (his pass was mauoknolmao). I might post more on my account later

okno, just came by to post our spar. Is it ok if other ppl post here as well?

THAT DID NOT HAPPEN (yet.okno) yes you could post here oxide did it before i'm ok with it :3
And Onsola summed up the day perfectly (almost.) it felt like it was on my legs instead of my pillow but it's just Ryan :3 (sorry ryan :c)
Chab>What a dead game
i love ryan
everybody does
why don't you post more pictures of ryan
hi ryan
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
i love ryan
everybody does
why don't you post more pictures of ryan
hi ryan

I rarely take pictures of Ryan btw it's are two year anniversary of Ryan :3