Ranking
Original Post
[GATA] Pass it On
Pieces that have been sold:

wasteland rogue: 70k

brought out of gata offtopic

If more people get interested, we could have multiple going at once.

Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
I think it would be fun to do the 10-20 min thing dengue was trying to get us to do awhile back. where you play with it for 10-20 min and then post the flat here. and the next person in GATA takes it. no layer saves, and the next person can do whatever they want with it. sort of like a messed up version of the telephone game.

or you could place a sketch and define a style or end result that you want to establish some sort of "rules" but I think the no rules version would be funner.

-

i tried to keep it loose because i didn't want to take all the ideas, lets try start one of these 5-10min

lets try this...

Originally Posted by Jebus View Post

lets continue this...

one more sketcher? or time for zoom zoom?

Last edited by 13chillz; Jun 7, 2014 at 04:32 AM.

Little clean up and light colors

Without colors, just in case

rawr. do you usually pull out your colors like that or just because we went grey scale sketch?

start the polish and defining machine.

hmm... yea.

I think it would also be fun to have other people put starting sketches in so after my 15 min runs out i can play around with a different one because it personally gets ideas flowing easier for me. :|

Just as a note: If someone edits a texture on this thread I think that all rights to the head have been taken away and it now belongs to GATA. -discuss?
rawr. do you usually pull out your colors like that or just because we went grey scale sketch?

Pretty much 50/50 if I pull them out this way or start in color. I don't like using more than 1 or 2 layers so this method is more fun and natural though.

Just as a note: If someone edits a texture on this thread I think that all rights to the head have been taken away and it now belongs to GATA. -discuss?

Agreed.
I'm not sure if they should be free though. Nobody ever really enjoys a free texture since it doesn't feel unique.
Maybe the leader of GATA can sell them for funding for events. Or just use the heads themselves as prizes.
I was also thinking gata could use them to fund events. And I 100% agree a free texture is unappreciated.

Its a bit sketchy having the textures here though. But I enjoy this FAR more than dl'ing some photoshop file. Perhaps after they are finished a mod can delete all the wips and we can post a watermarked gif or something. mostly because these images will pop up in a google search a year later and get passed as "free".
here is a sketch i started i aimed for frog creature

head

I still take texture requests for usd