Ranking
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Caversier , you are from 1991 ? you trolled me again lol , i though you was really 11.5 on your picture xd

Yeah, 11.5 * 2 = 23
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Bro , you are awesome in fooling people , i wanna see your beard :s
-----
Argh , i am so stupid , i wanna play a metal song but idk what kind , most songs i like are to fast for me , if anyone knows a nice calm song fire it .
Last edited by kakajade_old; Jul 25, 2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-----
Argh , i am so stupid , i wanna play a metal song but idk what kind , most songs i like are to fast for me , if anyone knows a nice calm song fire it .

I only have a chin beard/goate or whatever you call it and some beard between my chin and neck. But yeah, I always shave it too, lol.

Hmm... I'm more into EDM like trance and other untz untz music.
But here Machinarium ost, it's a bossanova(?) music.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
-----

Try OM, The Cosmic Dead or Samsara Blues Experiment.
Also Dragonforce and Blind Guardian has some calm songs, but i don't really know any good titles.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Oh bossanova , my guitar teacher play's that kind of music ;o , also Lazors , Mirror Mirror from blind guardian is good tho , and about dragonforce , most of them are fast
Oh bossanova , my guitar teacher play's that kind of music ;o , also Lazors , Mirror Mirror from blind guardian is good tho , and about dragonforce , most of them are fast

Yeah, but i know for a fact they have some calm songs.
I'll look some of them up
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Ok man thats great ;) , also the cosmic dead and samsara blues experiment are awesome bands when you are stoned xd

One google search later..

Ok man thats great ;) , also the cosmic dead and samsara blues experiment are awesome bands when you are stoned xd

What genre of that band?
(Grammar) :/
I'M EGGSCELLENT