Ranking
Original Post
The [Alliance] Recruitment Thread
Your application must look like the example below free formed apps are accepted and i would prefer them but it is not required to get into the clan.if you have an alt and you want to join you must have proof that you have an alt.

Name:
Age(optional):
Belt: (Minimum 2nd Dan Black Belt)
Best mods:
Alt: (If you have one)
Bans/Infractions:
Past clans:
Reason you left them:
Any special talents?:
Forum/ingame activity rating 1/10:
Do you know anybody in this clan?:
Minimum of 2 Replays (preferred 1 multiplayer 1 single player)

If you receive 3 approvals from 3 clan members you are automatically in unless the leader says otherwise
Last edited by Master; Aug 19, 2013 at 03:45 AM.

Name: Junior (beatbox0
Alt:
Bans/Infractions:none
Past clans:none
Reason you left them:none
Forum/ingame activity rating 8/10
do u know anybody in this clan:no

Name:Luke
Age(optional):12
Belt: (minimum Brown)Black
Best mods:ABD, Lenshu, Wushu, RK-MMA
Bans/Infractions:None
Past clans:Onyx
Reason you left them:All my friends in Onyx left
Any special talents?:I am good at defensive play( If that's what you mean)
Forum/ingame activity rating 1/10:Ingame 10, Forums 8
Do you know anybody in this clan?:Mixmaster1, Datbadass

Minimum of 2 Replays (preferred 1 multiplayer 1 single player)My replays are pretty bad. I'll post them if you tell me how.
[/QUOTE]
My name is jalen Turpen. My in game name is ninjahead. I am fourteen years old and consider myself to be pretty mature. I am a 2nd degree black belt. Also I'm trying to four my last few fight before 3rd Dan fight only players who have higher belts than me. My best mods are aikido, ABD, and I think I'm pretty good at wushu. I don't have any alternate accounts ,because I dot feel that I need one. Past clan's I have been in are onyx, drugged, and nao. I left nao because at certain times it was too inactive.I left drugged because in a period of about two week's I met only 4-5 members of the clan. Something is like to tell u briefly is I don't like clans that are inactive ,but I have noticed that members in this clan are very active. Back to the reason I left onyx. I left because I didn't think the clan was going to last much longer with a lot of the lively and more important members of the clan leaving. I don't have any really special talent's but the way I fight is kind of unique. I try to make every fight as exciting and fun as possible. I would give my ingame activity an 8. I would give my forum activity a 6 ,but I could change that at a moments notice. I know mix master and dat bad ass. Thy where my previous buddy's from onyx. My Skype name is jalen Jason Turpen. I only have four replays and they are posted on the replay list. Lastly I would be honor if you would give me the chance to be in this clan full of amazing people. Thanks you for even considering me I appreciate it.
-----
I forgot to mention I haven't been banned or anything like that.
Last edited by Stealth; Jul 16, 2013 at 03:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can't say yes or no right now cuz im from the phon so i can't see the replays.but i guesse it gonna be a yes from me for ninjahead his app i great but ima have to ask you to be more forums active.
For redrebel24 i don't know yet.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post

Name:Luke
Age(optional):12
Belt: (minimum Brown)Black
Best mods:ABD, Lenshu, Wushu, RK-MMA
Bans/Infractions:None
Past clans:Onyx
Reason you left them:All my friends in Onyx left
Any special talents?:I am good at defensive play( If that's what you mean)
Forum/ingame activity rating 1/10:Ingame 10, Forums 8
Do you know anybody in this clan?:Mixmaster1, Datbadass

Minimum of 2 Replays (preferred 1 multiplayer 1 single player)My replays are pretty bad. I'll post them if you tell me how.

[/QUOTE]

i would say yes but you must be more forum active to be able to join this clan

My name is jalen Turpen. My in game name is ninjahead. I am fourteen years old and consider myself to be pretty mature. I am a 2nd degree black belt. Also I'm trying to four my last few fight before 3rd Dan fight only players who have higher belts than me. My best mods are aikido, ABD, and I think I'm pretty good at wushu. I don't have any alternate accounts ,because I dot feel that I need one. Past clan's I have been in are onyx, drugged, and nao. I left nao because at certain times it was too inactive.I left drugged because in a period of about two week's I met only 4-5 members of the clan. Something is like to tell u briefly is I don't like clans that are inactive ,but I have noticed that members in this clan are very active. Back to the reason I left onyx. I left because I didn't think the clan was going to last much longer with a lot of the lively and more important members of the clan leaving. I don't have any really special talent's but the way I fight is kind of unique. I try to make every fight as exciting and fun as possible. I would give my ingame activity an 8. I would give my forum activity a 6 ,but I could change that at a moments notice. I know mix master and dat bad ass. Thy where my previous buddy's from onyx. My Skype name is jalen Jason Turpen. I only have four replays and they are posted on the replay list. Lastly I would be honor if you would give me the chance to be in this clan full of amazing people. Thanks you for even considering me I appreciate it.
-----
I forgot to mention I haven't been banned or anything like that.

i say yes to this application i can see the effort put twoards it and you seem to be pretty forum active but be as forum active as possible

Ok I will be as forum active as possible. Will I be invited or do I need another yes?
-----
Hey Grimm would
You please vote it would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Stealth; Jul 16, 2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am very forum active. I haven't been posting as much since I haven't been in a clan. I have been looking around at news and other community things though. That's what I meant by 8.
ninjahead has been accepted and redrebel as well you will both be on trail for 5 days if you guys screw up then you will leave