Ranking
Original Post
Jim starts to replay!
Alright guys, CnC this. First time I put serious time into making a replay. I know the ending sucks.

boom, headshot.rpl
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Could use a little better aiming, but you have the power and everything down, just improve alittle bit more, you could be a great replay maker, keep it up 7/10, could have done more with that replay, a boom hit at least
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Could use a little better aiming, but you have the power and everything down, just improve alittle bit more, you could be a great replay maker, keep it up 7/10, could have done more with that replay, a boom hit at least

Yeah I had loads of time left. I will work more on it later. It actually took me longer to get enough power for a decap (set the DM threshold higher), so the aiming was okay throughout my work. I like the clean hit though. I want to work more on the ending.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
I wish to see moar, Give me moar, But you still have a ways to go can't wait to see your next replay make it faster
I'm more of a nice, smooth, clean type of guy. As opposed to a fast demolition type.
It was pretty uneventful, especially the first 150 frames (stiff too). You also missed excellent chances for big hits.

3/10
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set