Ranking
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Meh, you lack flow and realism. You do really derpy moves in spar and parkour. Try to stay more relaxed and not be so close all the time in sparring. I would also like to point out that in the replay "#Climb on" When you did the first climb, both of your knees were contacted. Try to keep them relaxed so it has more realism.

Yeah, I told him to work on his skills and apparently, he just ignores my opinion and thinks that he's good ._.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Yeah, I told him to work on his skills and apparently, he just ignores my opinion and thinks that he's good ._.

I will stop this, until you will start argue again. Everybody plays own way so, he doesn't have to listen you, if he don't want.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
I will stop this, until you will start argue again. Everybody plays own way so, he doesn't have to listen you, if he don't want.

Well, he didn't have to follow my opinion...
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
So what if i have my own ways of sparring? And learning.

Also Master its sortve hard to climb when u have legs pulling u down ._.
-----
Never gonna stop parkouring.....
This one has some dialog
Attached Files
The Sickness.rpl (1.88 MB, 5 views)
Last edited by seffy; Feb 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I couldn't view it because i don't have that mod downloaded. You also need to stay bent over down while running. Keep your abs contracted. It looks really stupid when you run like that. Also, you're 1 post away from your 200th post. Now multiply that by ten and you will be close to me

Guys... #PrayForMt.Kelud.

I must go there.. to help them. because that disaster so big , mt.kelud located on Kediri , east java , indonesia.

You can find on internet that news. type like this "gunung kelut meletus"

and this is what happen there yesterday..

Come Closer And I Will Open Your Inner Cunning
Originally Posted by fadhli26 View Post
Guys... #PrayForMt.Kelud.

I must go there.. to help them. because that disaster so big , mt.kelud located on Kediri , east java , indonesia.

You can find on internet that news. type like this "gunung kelut meletus"

and this is what happen there yesterday..

Just so y'all know, Fadhili told me he would be inactive. He actually told me a long time ago. Also, if that's a Youtube video, you've messed up. Here's the fixed version:

Replays I randomly made, plus a spar. gg. Also I'll be active all night.
Attached Files
Spar with Datskip 2.rpl (821.6 KB, 5 views)
Rolandman - Garden of Truth.rpl (215.4 KB, 5 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
@Viliuxazz: I LOVE IT.

@Roland: I don't like the mad man that much but the spar was cool. You had a weird opener and some derpy moves in the mad man.