Toribash
opener is ok,first jump was good until you extended your knee and kept it like

that for a couple of frames. Second jump flows nicely and looks cool.

boom is nice,and transition to the pose is in my opinion awesome. pose looks

okay but could have been better if you extended your hips a bit more

8/10
Opener was ok, but I didn't like that ground stomp you did at 590. You also ghosted your arm through your leg at 550 (it's not exactly a sinful thing to do, but it looks very sloppy).
The spin before the kick was nicely executed, though I expected much more from the kick itself.
The pose was ok.

Honestly, the replay was very good, but It sort of feels incomplete for the fact that you simply left uke's body there, waiting to be destroyed.
:^)
Originally Posted by Scyther1 View Post
opener is ok,first jump was good until you extended your knee and kept it like
that for a couple of frames. Second jump flows nicely and looks cool.
boom is nice,and transition to the pose is in my opinion awesome. pose looks
okay but could have been better if you extended your hips a bit more

8/10

thank you

Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post
Opener was ok, but I didn't like that ground stomp you did at 590. You also ghosted your arm through your leg at 550 (it's not exactly a sinful thing to do, but it looks very sloppy).
The spin before the kick was nicely executed, though I expected much more from the kick itself.
The pose was ok.

Honestly, the replay was very good, but It sort of feels incomplete for the fact that you simply left uke's body there, waiting to be destroyed.

yeah i was just messing around when i made that, probably should have fixed the ghosting though, thank you

new replay for the opener competition
Attached Files
Anal Beads.rpl (304.8 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Osiris; Jun 8, 2014 at 04:44 PM.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
aside from the ridiiiiiiiiiiculously slow start, that replay was killer

opener was weird, but pretty new
first two hits were executed pretty okay
the whole mini-manipulation of the leftover body was super cool and I love the final boom that came with it

too many replay threads I have to stalk, aaaaaaa
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
aside from the ridiiiiiiiiiiculously slow start, that replay was killer

opener was weird, but pretty new
first two hits were executed pretty okay
the whole mini-manipulation of the leftover body was super cool and I love the final boom that came with it

too many replay threads I have to stalk, aaaaaaa

thank you marrez

don't usually do spars but yeah.
Attached Files
Self Spar Thing.rpl (275.4 KB, 21 views)
Praise BONDarenko
You have great flow i don't know if the fracture was meant to be on but it was pretty cool, hold your neck though i make that mistake sometimes too it and it has ruined some of my replays also i would recommend not contracting your wrists for no reason other than that great replay.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by Miyako View Post
You have great flow i don't know if the fracture was meant to be on but it was pretty cool, hold your neck though i make that mistake sometimes too it and it has ruined some of my replays also i would recommend not contracting your wrists for no reason other than that great replay.

Thanks Miyako, the fractures were intended

Edited an old replay, happier with this version.
Attached Files
Crows.rpl (224.6 KB, 44 views)
Praise BONDarenko
Your style has changed and I like it, I love how uke was there for a few seconds then suddenly disappeared i'll actually try to give legit cnc on all the replays here l8r when I feel like it.