Ranking
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
What do u meen..?

since your ip has been linked to someone else you dont give exp for being my pupil and the rules were to earn at least 2 exp

also ChrisDom suck it you lost lol
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Apr 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Brute wars is evil.

I was playing, and i found this person with shit stats, but full speed (seriously, she has 31 health, how much less str can you have lol ). So i decide, what the heck, ill own her for some quick xp.

I roll first turn, pull out a sword, a quick 3 attacks kills her pet dog. Im pretty happy, its going pretty well. now its her turn, she pulls out a staff, and hits me, only 6 damage, yay!

My turn again, i attack, as my guy goes to attack she pokes me in the fact, 6 damage to me, i get another attack and she hits me again, 4 damage. Then its her turn, she hits me, then runs back. My attack again and as i suspected she once again pokes me in the face.

So as you can imagine:

bulllllshitttt

that was insane.

Ive so got to get me a staff!

EDIT: lol, i just got owned by a 12 hit combo

EDIT2: Screw staffs, tridents are my favourite item now lol!
Last edited by Gorman; Apr 9, 2009 at 12:49 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
since your ip has been linked to someone else you dont give exp for being my pupil and the rules were to earn at least 2 exp

also ChrisDom suck it you lost lol

YOUR BEAR HACKS.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
no he is just awesomeness and your not

my bear must have like 100 health cause i had to fight a wolf and they hit u over nd over and my bear took like 12 hits and just kept raping the wolf in return
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Yeah Kai, i fought you before, my trident is like pewpewpew, your bear is like RAWR *eats me*

so epic, such a great roll :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I am Masterknight thought id put in my name for obvious reasons. i am level 3 =P

And your pupil
http://masterknight.mybrute.com
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?