ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
1.5mil polygons at uke/tori, real fight sounds (realtime synchro by special fight center agents), free beer with every download of the game etc etc..
Ok, wont happen..but hey, something must be a surprise so we will see

I'd rather see TB using nurbs than ridiculous poly-count.

Which version will TB support SVG textures? :/
svg support will be in the version that comes with built-in glitchracer
QUACK
Will toribash be able to add new objects?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Will toribash be able to add new objects?

the item forgers are working on making new cosmetic stuff, they are not just limited to fancy hair.
if thats what you mean.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
What exactly do you mean by that?

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
the item forgers are working on making new cosmetic stuff, they are not just limited to fancy hair.
if thats what you mean.

Okay.. But I meant for WorldEditing .. Like Liquids
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Okay.. But I meant for WorldEditing .. Like Liquids

Feel free to bring this up in Suggestions, I'm pretty sure no one has thought of it before.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Feel free to bring this up in Suggestions, I'm pretty sure no one has thought of it before.

"I'm sure no one has thought of this before."

Lemme pull up a search in the new suggestions board for "liquid". Ah, fair enough. No old ones in the new suggestions board.

Lemme pull up a search in the old one. 16 hits.

Please never say that "I'm sure nobody's ever thought of that before". There are 6 to 7 billion people on the planet, and most humans have at least an iota of creativity.

The reason liquids generally don't get implemented is probably because they're computationally obnoxious.
Last edited by suomynona; May 23, 2013 at 04:46 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
"I'm sure no one has thought of this before."

Lemme pull up a search in the new suggestions board for "liquid". Ah, fair enough. No old ones in the new suggestions board.

Lemme pull up a search in the old one. 16 hits.

Please never say that "I'm sure nobody's ever thought of that before". There are 6 to 7 billion people on the planet, and most humans have at least an iota of creativity.

The reason liquids generally don't get implemented is probably because they're computationally obnoxious.

Fair enough, I'll admit I went a bit ahead of myself, but it's still better to discuss it in the right tread.
Well, on topic of choosing your words I probably shouldn't say 'right' either.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
What's with the new hall of shame thingy where people are getting banned for logging into that one account?
What's that all about?
R.I.P