Toribash
name: Ingame - Depthh / Real life - Ilan
GMT: +2
Past clans: ProjectK
Past account: ilangames
I still play toribash today because i really like replay making and do all sorts of stuff, thats about it, i just enjoy playing this games.
It sounds kinda crazy but I hope of being a Toribash legend, im training everyday in Toribash to get better and if i can't be a legend at least i could be a good player.
I want to join eVo because i always kind of wanted to be in this clan because its a big clan with a lot of good players which i want to be like.
I can bring eVo a virety of replays, I used to do a lot of sparring, but currently im more tricking and parkouring.
I have some friends in eVo, Chazer, and i dont know if it counts but i used to talk a lot with Shikkumo, Eviltorified, Zolvic but they got busy and i dont really talk to them much often.
I would be willing to have a voice chat with eVo memebers anytime that i can.
Im a guy who really likes trying new things, and I consider myself a pretty nice person, i do a little bit of art, playing some music instruments like guitar, and i absolutly LOVE music, i hear music 24/7 I even go to sleep with music every night, and thats about it.
The best way to contact me would be through discord.
and since im a replay maker, here is some of my replays:
Attached Files
top noth.rpl (376.9 KB, 0 views)
loaded landed.rpl (337.7 KB, 0 views)
what if god said parkour.rpl (562.8 KB, 0 views)
ihatethischallengefrenzy.rpl (610.3 KB, 0 views)
sparring bigboichaz.rpl (659.3 KB, 0 views)
Originally Posted by Hue View Post
Hello;

Name: otavio3D

Bounty: The Brazilian

Belt: 4th dan black belt

Clans who participated: No-Mercy

Nationality: Brazil

Years: 15

Preferred Mods: AikidBD, Lenshu, and Xspar Parkours.

Rank in-game: 400

Recommendations: Shade

I am active in the forum and in-game

Because he wants to get into Evolution? I really like the evolution and have friends here and I want to help the clan.

My video & list

Fan club: http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=4107

Thread Replays Spar: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6264444

To me it's a fucking yes bro
-----
Gosh, i was 15 years old, good times, no job, no bills, no girls. Ok, still no girls
Last edited by Hue; Jul 4, 2022 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Holy mackerel, it's been a while.

Ayo eVo. I still want to join. Fell off the map for a while because I had a kid, but my life is opening up again. I'mma try to find the discord

@Zwar My duuude, it's been a long dang time.

@Tripstone I'm 99.9% certain that cali is pacific time so -8
-----
Also new Discord:therealgreg#7692
Last edited by Saevus; Jan 21, 2024 at 06:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad