Ranking
Original Post
Replay continuation in sparring in MP?
Hey. Would it be cool if you could continue the spar you did like 2 or 3 days ago with a friend? And you can hit g for save spar to continue it later. The only reason I said 2 or 3 days is because I don't want the game to me lagging and slow. What do you think guys?
Edit: was this already suggested?
Last edited by Death9535; Feb 13, 2013 at 02:31 AM.
Replay thread

Just made...

This would be a nice command for sparring but its impossible to add a command only working in the sparring mods.
So for example, you're playing an abd game and you rage quit the match, before leaving you just use this command and leave. Then the leave=lose 1 elo system is fucked up.
So for sparring supported but probably not able to be made.

Sent of my Phone using tapatalk
Last edited by zwouter; Mar 23, 2014 at 10:50 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Would work like this.
Last edited by William; Mar 29, 2014 at 01:12 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Surported as I'm starting sparring I found lots of peeps ping timing out and also the suggestion for above this post could be used for a sparring template to play off
Brony Time dahahahahahahahahaha
Ya it could be like loading a replay that you have into a game.
~supported
The Man, The Myth, The Buppies
Not exactly as simple as some of the stuff proposed here, but it basically fixes this problem.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...75#post7228075
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Ingame suggestion
Players have been experiencing some client crashes nowadays, so don't you guys, like, want to add some save match(or idk) feature, where if one of the players pinged or experienced a client crash, they can just go back to the server then be able to load the previous match(at that exact frame)

Example
P1 vs P2
P1's client crashed/ P1 Pinged
*then give them 1 min to wait for P1*
----------------------------------------------------
I know it's a shitty suggestion. But I just want to know, will you ever add a feature like that?
Last edited by GrinkekU; Aug 13, 2014 at 02:48 PM.

It's

Yeah, that wouldly greatly increase the quality of my spars. I'd really love it! Im in possesion of a great nuber of unfinished spars.

~supported
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt