ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sparring Partner
Hey houuuhh,
i search a sparring partner. Im new at sparring and i will learn it. Best your are a german because my english is not realy good but that is not important.
I'd recommend just creating a server and typing "/desc SPAR" then play whoever comes on. The sad truth is that most people who can already spar won't play with new people, to avoid wasting an hour or two on a horrible match.
PM me with any and all questions
Im pretty sure that you shouldnt post this here. Off-Topic is still a board for discussion, you should post this either in Beginner Sanctuary or on your clans forum.

Before posting, read the rules just so you dont have any confusion about what to post and where to post it.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Okey sry. I dont often post something here. At the next time I try to post it right ;)
You are fine, since you are new to the forums just read over the rules that way you wont have to worry, here is the link to the General rules:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=331097

There are rules for different boards, you can find those under where it says Thread/ Thread Starter.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
moved to beginners sanctuary

i appreciate that you're being helpful piepwn, but please dont backseat moderate. theres a good reason why backseat moderating is against the rules. next time use the report button and let one of the staff members deal with it