Toribash
Original Post
What about more oldfag benefits?
Shouldn't the good, old toribashians that worked their ass off to pay for Toribash back in the day get more benefits off that?
It was 20$ iirc, we only get "+" ingame and our forum board that is dead. Maybe a colored username or something like VIP for free?
Just suggesting
also yeah we got the oldfag beard but whatever
In all honesty all I see this suggestion as is someone who wants to get something free without having to put anymore work in. Okay yea I get it you spent $20 on what is now a free game, but guess what my friend? Thats called supporting a game, tons of games out there have people pay for it when its in early access and then when the game is done it later drops in price so other people can afford it or becomes completely free and survives on micro transactions. You guys have already been rewarded with benefits that show you supported the game back when it was new and thats all you can honestly hope for. Some games even give out exclusive gifts for its early backers, for you guys it was the beard.

The point here is that you're trying to hassle the staff and Hampa for hand outs under the context that "you earned it". Though all I can see you doing over these years was enjoying a game you payed for, you weren't forced to do any labor for the game or anything like that, you just played the game and enjoyed it for what it was and as everyone has already stated you have been more then enough rewarded with benefits that cover the cost of $20. If you can still look me in the eyes and tell me "I payed $20 for this game, played it over x years and I still feel I haven't gotten $20's worth out of it", then I'll say this, if you still haven't gotten $20 worth out of this game after all these years then why are you event still playing it, it can't be that fun if it wasn't worth even that much to you.

If you still fell upset about that $20 then all I can say is you should learn to handle your money better and not just throw it away at newly released games. I'm sorry, but not sorry.

I support the bold join date though.

Also as for the colored name suggestion you threw out I'm also against that. Not even the Item Forgers have colored names and they are way more important than any oldfag, they actively give to the game with no reward except for the complements they get from the people when the items are first released.

Only Staff should have colored names, the color of the name is a symbol of power that helps alert newer players to when they've actually found a staff member that can help them if they are in need. There are already too many colored names out there anyways, we don't need to add more.
Last edited by Kohta; Jan 22, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •