Ranking
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
-even more sider note-
2006 on the PC not the wii, you said you started playing on the wii two years before it was even released on the wii.

Is it that important, I started the game when he came out on Wii. Is that OK? ^^
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Is it that important, I started the game when he came out on Wii. Is that OK? ^^

I came out on a wii? that's a bit erotic for an app page.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Evaq Application
Hello my name is Evaq or Dylan, and I am 15 years of age. I live in the US on central standard time.

PAST CLANS
I have been in many clans such as Vector, Crooks, Koi, Im, and I was accepted as trial for Evil but was not accepted due to difficulties I had with ingame activity atm. All other clans I mentioned I had left because they were dying or were really boring.

WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO TORIBASH?/ WHY DO YOU STILL PLAY?
I have been playing toribash for 5 years now. I saw a video on toribash and thought the concept was very cool and unique. I gave it a shot and I was addicted for a couple months. I still play toribash to this day because I like to see myself and my friends grow better and meet new people in the community.

WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN TORIBASH?
I hope to one day become a legend of toribash or make myself known for my replay making. I also want to see what more this game has to bring and different better unique things I can do in replays. With certain mods and in toribash next, being able to have more than 2 tori's in a game will definetly help in my replay making skills and such.

WHY JOIN EVO?
I want to join eVo because I know many members and I enjoy the style of a lot of members. I think surrounding myself with skilled players who are also very wise in replay making and other things will definetly help me in my own replays. I know I can help eVo in more wars as I'm also very skilled in abd, lenshu, tk, and other mods, I can host more events for the clan and be a good buddy.

WHO DO YOU KNOW IN EVO?
I know many members of eVo, I wouldn't say I play often with them but I do socialize with them often. I know Matarika, Eviltorified, Kouta, iAcer, Shoddy, Shikkumo, Ezio, and Azazel. I've also recently played with mocucha and talked to him he was very nice we had a good spar.

I am still learning in video editing but I don't think you need help in that department xd.

I'm sure most of you have me on discord already or can find me in the replay makers hideout.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you aren't disappointed. I also know some of the members of Evolution believe I am toxic and not good to be around, I believe I have changed and made up with many of the people I was once toxic to. I hope you take my word for it. I will leave replays down below.
Attached Files
Mocucha spar.rpl (664.4 KB, 5 views)
cublab.rpl (250.4 KB, 6 views)
drose.rpl (385.4 KB, 6 views)
rosary spar.rpl (977.4 KB, 9 views)
kb.rpl (701.7 KB, 6 views)
WHO DO YOU KNOW IN EVO?
I know many members of eVo, I wouldn't say I play often with them but I do socialize with them often. I know Matarika, Eviltorified, Kouta, iAcer, Shoddy, Shikkumo, Ezio, and Azazel. I've also recently played with mocucha and talked to him he was very nice we had a good spar.

The First Coolest Person to mention my name lmao
application
Application:

-GMT:

-07:00

-Past Clans:

Tribe, JollyR, re

-What made you start playing Toribash?

I started playing toribash because I loved the concept of being able to simulate human movements and making some really creative videos. I love toribash because its unique and unlike any other game I have ever played.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?

I still play toribash today because of the community and because the direction where the game is headed seems to be promising. I cant wait for toribash next!

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?*

I hope to contribute to the community, as well become a better player by learning from other people.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?

I want to join evo because its one of the oldest and well respected clans within the community. I think being part of evo would be exciting, not only will I get to meet the players I always looked up to but learn from them.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?

What I can bring to evo is my love for this game and I hope it will shine and radiate.

-Do you have any friends in eVo? If so who?*
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)*

I don't have friends in evo but would very much like ti get aquainted with them.

The rest of your application can be whatever else you may want to include, information about yourself, some of your work (Mods, Videos, Art, Etc.) or information you want us to know.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.

facebook

-GMT:

-Past Clans:
I was in Tribe for only a few days. I got kicked because I was sticking up for my clan mates.

-What made you start playing Toribash:
Me and my friend came upon this game in 2009 thought it was pretty interesting. I enjoy the challenge.

-Why do you still play Toribash today:
I enjoy the community(somewhat). I like posting around and talking with people from all over the world.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash:
I just want to be known around here. As a moderator or as a good player in general. I practice my game play everyday to be the best that I can be. I try to get better as each day passes.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]:
This clan has been around sense I first started, and has always been a clan that I look up too. I would like to do my part in benefiting one of toribash's best clans. You all seem really cool to be around and I feel our personalities will mesh well together.
-What can you bring to [eVo]: I am extremely active, whether it is on forums or ingame. I am pretty good at this game so I can help with clan events such as clan league or anything similar. I make sure I check the forum everyday and will not hesitate to post here everyday. I understand that with the new rules that activity needs to improve and I will do the best that I can to help with that.

I tried to join the discord but the invite expired
Attached Files
Decap on Deminik.rpl (67.1 KB, 4 views)
Game with deprived.rpl (88.4 KB, 2 views)
Game with iGiggles.rpl (88.5 KB, 2 views)
Good Game.rpl (88.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Bird; Jul 16, 2018 at 05:57 PM.