and yet thou must betray me?

disgraceful
distasteful

i am uncertain about thy motives

okay calm down there Shakespeare, take it to wibbles

Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post

Big one

really?
Last edited by Karbn; Jun 21, 2018 at 09:19 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Looks better already. Too bad it's only one replay. Use different cuts and angles to sync the replay with the music.

I think aadame is more saying use more than one type of effect, and switch up your crazy light show a bit.

May I ask why you're hanging around? You seem intent on showing us your edits, but don't seem very happy to receive cnc on them. What's your end goal?
To beat russian in the cup... duh

DID I SEE HOW WELL THEY'RE DOING?
CANADAS GONNA NEEDA UP THEIR GAME BRUV
¿?
I don't receive much advice on my edits you give some nice opinions so I take every advice I can get
<3
you didn't seem to take my advice when i was voting you out of the clan very well...
Look Keshoihut... this useless squabbling has gone far enough. We have declined your application to become one of our clan members because of the poor reaction you have given us to your much needed criticism. You are supposed to learn from your mistakes, improve your work and move on. This is supposed to be a step forward for you and if you do not get that and just throw a tantrum over it like a child, then we do not want you, because we want people with ambition and drive to better their game no matter what gets in their way, you did not display that, you dropped everything and said that you were going to quit at the sight of criticism. We wish you the best of luck from the bottom of hearts for your improvement but if you dont have what we need then we dont need you. Stop posting here and focus on imrpoving to become great.
Last edited by Greed; Jun 22, 2018 at 03:46 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
You beat me to it Greed.

But honestly, yeah. Kesh, you really gotta go man. You're just a nuisance and this point. You said you quit when we gave criticism, but then decided to keep going soon after. It's frustrating. It's like you're TRYING to get on our nerves. Please do us all a favor and move on.
¿?
Alright alright kids, stop fighting.
Frosty, I see your point but you can't force someone to stop posting here as invaders are welcome in our chat. Kesh, feel free to hang around here but if you really are doing it just to annoy us or show that uh idk, we lost a possibly good member? Well that means alot about you then bud.
-----
Btw kesh stacked vfxs are usualy called as one. No one will say hey nice wave+tv sim+glow or whatever, they would call it a distortion or something. I meant different type of effects
Last edited by Aadame; Jun 22, 2018 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos