Ranking
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
But in my opinion he's a fucking hero for saving his precious child from this awfully cruel world out there.

No way. You're trolling me. You've just gotta be. >_>

Originally Posted by deady View Post
I am willing to bet that not a sane person alive would say "he is a good man" or something.

I'll vehemently assume you are trolling me Rutzor. :_O
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont really get what you are hoping to acheive with this thread, as I am willing to bet that not a sane person alive would say "he is a good man" or something.

There are loads of "sane" people complaining about Roman Polanski being held in a swiss prison atm, waiting to go back to trial in america, for a case of rape that he even admitted.
Why isnt anyone doing the same for Fritzl ? I mean, he's like the marathon man of incest and is about as famous as Polanski by now.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
There are loads of "sane" people complaining about Roman Polanski being held in a swiss prison atm, waiting to go back to trial in america, for a case of rape that he even admitted.
Why isnt anyone doing the same for Fritzl ? I mean, he's like the marathon man of incest and is about as famous as Polanski by now.

idfk. obviously those people are dicks. On the other hand Roman Polanski made a lot of movies that people probably like, so they are more likely to be sympathetic towards him (not saying that that is at all right, just a guess.) Joeseph Ftirzl never contributed anything to the world or culture, pluis his crimes were (again, not to say Polanski's arent bad) worse. Its a different thing to rape someone once than it is to lock them in a basement, rape them repeatedly, and father them however many children born of incest.

2000 years ago this all probably wouldnt have raised much of a shitstorm, but we like to think we have become civilized, and it IS a terrible thing to do someone, so the world got pissed.

Also, Guv Na, I didnt meant that the holloocoust was meh, what I meant was that if I RAGED every time someone died needlessly I would be RAGING every day, so as a defense mechanism my brain hardens itself to it to a certain degree. If I didnt make it "old news" I would go insane, and so would everyone. But things Im not used to, i.e. beating cats, Im not set up to block out yet.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
idfk. obviously those people are dicks. On the other hand Roman Polanski made a lot of movies that people probably like, so they are more likely to be sympathetic towards him (not saying that that is at all right, just a guess.) Joeseph Ftirzl never contributed anything to the world or culture, pluis his crimes were (again, not to say Polanski's arent bad) worse. Its a different thing to rape someone once than it is to lock them in a basement, rape them repeatedly, and father them however many children born of incest.

2000 years ago this all probably wouldnt have raised much of a shitstorm, but we like to think we have become civilized, and it IS a terrible thing to do someone, so the world got pissed.

Also, Guv Na, I didnt meant that the holloocoust was meh, what I meant was that if I RAGED every time someone died needlessly I would be RAGING every day, so as a defense mechanism my brain hardens itself to it to a certain degree. If I didnt make it "old news" I would go insane, and so would everyone. But things Im not used to, i.e. beating cats, Im not set up to block out yet.

Like i said, both did something wrong, one person gets a nice defense, one gets put down the yard, fair play sounds different to me.
Anyways. Fritzl is a criminal, Polanski is a criminal, it doesnt really matter what they did before the act. I'd lock up Einstein as well if he penetrated my daughter.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Like i said, both did something wrong, one person gets a nice defense, one gets put down the yard, fair play sounds different to me.
Anyways. Fritzl is a criminal, Polanski is a criminal, it doesnt really matter what they did before the act. I'd lock up Einstein as well if he penetrated my daughter.

Good point.

Oh, alright. That's a better explanation than some people who just hate humankind and considers everyone nothing in comparison to animals.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be honest, life in the Fritzl Dungeon probably beats being raped by a stranger. I mean at least you know that you're safe with daddy.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
To be honest, life in the Fritzl Dungeon probably beats being raped by a stranger. I mean at least you know that you're safe with daddy.

I wouldn't touch that if you paid me xD