Ranking
It's not really a matter of time, though. We build off of our imagination. It's our nature. Art, music, etc. It may take years, but we've been dreaming of hovercars forever, so it's bound to happen. If we never thought of it, it probably would never happen.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
It's not really a matter of time, though. We build off of our imagination.

Not true, we use our imagination to solve problems which are our initial motivation to change things in the first place.
Imagination is just a tool.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Throughout time, all we have ever done is improve off base ideas. So I predict everything will probably be the same, just more efficient.

honestly, this.

We've barely made a huge step in science.

The only thing I would say that's actually gonna happen in the future is neon tv's, or laptops, and desktops combined into a tv. (or at most neon laptops, desktops, or tv's)
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
What do you think life will be like in the future? Why? I personally think that computers and televisions will eventually form into one, and stuff like that will become disposable, like sheets of paper. What do you think?

That started happening like 4 years ago, where the hell have you been?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
What do you think life will be like in the future? Why? I personally think that computers and televisions will eventually form into one, and stuff like that will become disposable, like sheets of paper. What do you think?

I use my computer as a TV.

LIVIN IN THE FUTURE YO.

My computer replaces most other things in my life, it's really neat.
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
That started happening like 4 years ago, where the hell have you been?

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not. I mean, seriously, I'm half retarded. :U
It depends. Any time after right now is the future. Could be one second or a billion years. I personally don't understand why its so important.
I just go with the flow. I live in the now, and ignore possible scientific breakthroughs until they become scientific breakthroughs.
my ears are full of shrek
idk what will happen i do agree with empireslay though it could be difrenf but only time will tell
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not. I mean, seriously, I'm half retarded. :U

I'm serious

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it