Ranking
Original Post
Blood Textures
I was Thinking Blood Textures so you pick a picture & when u bleed in-game the picture shows it as your blood.Also like Mohawk or Minihawk but a Afro its just a big ball of hair on your head.So what do u people think?
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Supported
the afro hair would be amazing it would match so many sets and it would open a new opportunity for the artists.
but the blood is 50/50 cuz there would be some real awesome ideas such as ZENBOY's and we could encounter bad (very bad) textures.
as i said it will give so many opportunitys for the artists

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
customisation
I think you should do multicolored blood cause I hear a lot of people saying they want that
Lazors Moderated Message:
Merged with a similar thread.
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 15, 2016 at 08:07 PM.
All of the people here saying that this would make things like void blood irrelevant need to look at textures. Body textures make gradients irrelevant. Joint textures make force colors irrelevant. Trail textures make colored trails irrelevant.

I think instead of textures, we could have just custom blood textures.

Kinda supported.
Last edited by Leanmarkie; Jan 15, 2016 at 11:58 PM.
Originally Posted by xXSkymau5Xx View Post
blood textures would probably lag the game.

This isn't a very good argument. Pretty much everything lags the game. The question is how much, and if it's too much for the majority of users.
This will of course be toggle-able if it would against all odds be implemented so there's no need to discuss that.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
That'd be ridiculously laggy and the way that blood works you'd never actually see the picture you made for it
It just doesn't work
Stuff like joints, arms, and head textures etc. work because they're a solid state of matter
Customizable liquid doesn't make sense and wouldn't work in practice

I honestly think the game has too much customization as it is
Eternal Godlike Presence
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
This isn't a very good argument. Pretty much everything lags the game. The question is how much, and if it's too much for the majority of users.
This will of course be toggle-able if it would against all odds be implemented so there's no need to discuss that.

True about what Lazors said... this would lag the game, but at the same time.... not really. Im a programmer and I know damn straight that adding textures to blood would be hard, but at the same time pretty easy. It wouldn't lag the game much. But at the same time
Originally Posted by echoheart View Post
The way that blood works you'd never actually see the picture you made for it
It just doesn't work
Stuff like joints, arms, and head textures etc. work because they're a solid state of matter
Customizable liquid doesn't make sense and wouldn't work in practice

I honestly think the game has too much customization as it is

Last edited by yoshiman60; Jan 20, 2016 at 11:59 PM.

Channel - ok