Ranking
Original Post
Replay continuation in sparring in MP?
Hey. Would it be cool if you could continue the spar you did like 2 or 3 days ago with a friend? And you can hit g for save spar to continue it later. The only reason I said 2 or 3 days is because I don't want the game to me lagging and slow. What do you think guys?
Edit: was this already suggested?
Last edited by Death9535; Feb 13, 2013 at 02:31 AM.
Replay thread

Just made...

Suggested this before. It would be a great addition to the game, it takes a while to play spars and the connection is sometimes awful.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Replay continuation
so u can continue a replay that was unfinished online.
it seems really simple since hampa made it possible to join mid-game and watch the rest of the match.

i think this could probably be some revolutionary for toribash as spars take a long long time, and this will just give us high quality replays!
Yeah that would be great =D, because its kinda annoying when you play with a friend for example spar and it took you about 2h and later him or you ping and have to start again....

SUPPORTED
I'm like a [Ninja] inside the dark forest....
:P Pretty awesome idea.
But what's wrong with saving your replay every now and then, you'd still have most of the replay and you can just edit in a finish if you want.
Still, Supported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
because you are making the replay ONLINE with someone else. It just isn't the same, different styles etc..As I said this is a must have for turn-based games imo..all of the new ones have this option except for toribaash ;P
I've always wanted to do this with my spars, I think it would be really useful.
~Supported
ook
this is a great idea ~supported
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
bump..with the addition of the replay speed..this should be another addition for the "replay modification" suggestions.
Such as the replay sorting idea?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource