ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Quit/Kick Reason
Idk if this was suggested before so yeah...

How Does this Work?
If you're Quitting a clan, after you click the 'quit' button a pop-up will show up, in which you need to tell your reason why are you quitting.
---
If you're Kicking a member, after you click the 'kick' button a pop-up will show up, in which you need to tell the reason why are you kicking him/her.

How will this help?
When you got kicked, you'll know the reason why (ex. inactivity).
If someone quitted, the members will know the reason (ex. clan inactivity).

Bonus: How about when you press the quit button an 'are you sure you want to quit the clan' will show up. 'Cause some people accidentally clicks that quit button.

Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Idk if this was suggested before so yeah...

How Does this Work?
If you're Quitting a clan, after you click the 'quit' button a pop-up will show up, in which you need to tell your reason why are you quitting.
---
If you're Kicking a member, after you click the 'kick' button a pop-up will show up, in which you need to tell the reason why are you kicking him/her.

How will this help?
When you got kicked, you'll know the reason why (ex. inactivity).
If someone quitted, the members will know the reason (ex. clan inactivity).

Bonus: How about when you press the quit button an 'are you sure you want to quit the clan' will show up. 'Cause some people accidentally clicks that quit button.

I agree on the bonus suggestion. But as for the kicking/quiting thing, it would be a pointless waste of time. If someone wanted to tell you why you were kicked you would be pmed rather than a direct message to the person. And also with quiting, most people post on the clan thread why they have quit if it is even a logical reason. Not supported it is a waste of our staffs time.
Extremely supported, it's ridiculous how many times people quit clans with no explanation and everyone gets confused. I also REALLY agree with that bonus part.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Absolutely not. Devs shouldn't spend time on this just because you can't communicate.
Send a PM or use IRC.
PM me with any and all questions
Hmmmm I don't really support your idea as it is. Even if that pop-up appeared I could just write "meh" in it and submit.

Though here is something I would like about it. What if when you quit your clan and typed your reason it would be saved to some database. Then the next time you applied to a clan the leader of said clan could go to your profile and find a section that shows all the messages you left in these pop-up boxes when you left previous clans.

This would help to find people that are leaving clans for no reason and to see if they are just worthless clan hopers.

It would also be nice if it showed basic information like.

Left/Kicked from clan.
Reason for leaving or Reason for being kicked. (this is the pop-up box message part)
Time Spent within the clan.
Post within Clan board.
War Points Earned.

This would help clan leaders review a players' track record easier and decided if he is actually worth letting into his/her clan.

I think its only fair that people who act like shit clan members get branded as shit clan members.
Last edited by Kohta; Jan 22, 2016 at 10:58 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •