Toribash
Be creative

Participate
in
events

You can also win a standart tourney "Tourney starts blah blah" (you can see it in serverlist while you browsing servers in game client)
So, you'll get 1k. With this 1k you can go to bet server and make money or do some forum marketing, or even duel for it.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Duels are not an option for this guy...with so many alts you never know if u duel a legit belt.
My bet is marketing and bets. Go safe. Goodspeed
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Duels are not an option for this guy...with so many alts you never know if u duel a legit belt.
My bet is marketing and bets. Go safe. Goodspeed

The problem with marketing is that you can't come up as a new marketeer because all the veteran marketeers already know what you are doing which is buying low and selling high. Knowing that information they wont sell to you at the low price you want them too so you can't make profit.
i beg for sponsors in bet servers and then make money from rake when i win

or i just straight beg
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Betservers are good, market is good, dueling is good, tourneys are good & ofcourse you could buy some from the market`s TC section
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/mRlidMg.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Dyspo View Post
The problem with marketing is that you can't come up as a new marketeer because all the veteran marketeers already know what you are doing which is buying low and selling high. Knowing that information they wont sell to you at the low price you want them too so you can't make profit.

That's not really true. First of all, some people just try to get rid of their items or buy new items regardless if they make profit or not.

Second of all, veteran marketers usually have huge banks, so they only go for high value deals, such as 10k TC or above. Low cost items is where anyone can shine and make decent profits without having a bank.