ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Turtlenecks View Post
It's funny how often the media/president/internet collective warned everyone not to jump to conclusions about the brothers.

It's good to know that instead of jumping to the conclusion that the brothers were motivated by Islam, we can all slowly meander to the same conclusion.

Haha yeah, it's not like America has had anything to do with anti-american attitudes in predominantly Muslim countries, right?

The insinuation that the fault lies with Islam or Muslims in general is tragically stupid, and though that's not what you said, I want to cut that line of Islamophobic conversation off before it gets going.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
People who kill others based on THEIR beliefs have a special place in hell, right next to the aurora shooter and then sick fuck's who shoot up schools. R.I.P Boston victims.
Hopefully some one kills that piece of shit soon. (Tsarnaev)

User received a warning for this post: useless post -Redundant
-----
In defense of my redundant post. It might be a little simplified but this is my opinion on this. These kid is a terrible person, he deserves to die for trying to kill a lot of innocent people
Last edited by jewdough; Aug 7, 2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jewdough View Post
Hopefully some one kills that piece of shit soon. (Tsarnaev)

-----
In defense of my redundant post. It might be a little simplified but this is my opinion on this. These kid is a terrible person, he deserves to die for trying to kill a lot of innocent people

He only killed 3, he did injure 250+ people, which makes him a disgusting excuse for a human, he didn't kill "a lot" though.
Oh my bad.

Last edited by Redundant; Aug 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
As much as I hate too say it but...USA deserves it...Just my thoughts on the matter kgo

EDGY

I'm sure those people who died didn't deserve it. You just made yourself look like an idiot. You don't like the USA? That's fine, I respect your opinion. But to even imply that innocent people deserve to be killed by a few radicals, regardless of nationality. Ignorant.