Toribash
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
My apologies, it's just that I have a few friends in this group (whether or not they are still around is unknown to me) and I wanted to tell them I just started to use the forum again. Again, I'm not planning on trying to join again anytime soon, but only to say that I am back on the forums.

It's awesome to see you alive again; are you also checking skype from time to time again?
Been really busy with other shiz

I got a test coming up in 2 more days

At least it is multiplication and division
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
Well, this is embarrassing.

I'd just like to say first that I'm not trying to come back to the group, officially. I was kicked due to inactivity; there isn't anything I can do about that, and I will make no attempt to return while I am still under a rather turbulent schedule. However, seeing as how I found my way back to the forums, and having discovered that the clan is alive and well, expect me to be lurking around for a bit.

Cheers,
S.A.

Nice to see you around, mate. Hope your schedule clears up a bit and we can get a hold of you more often.

@clan: Been hella busy with university stuff, but I'm regularly in the skype chat and in Steam if there's anything urgent. I lost nearly all of my data recently, so I'll have to make a very negative announcement about the clan vid soon.

@Haunter: Relationships are extremely overrated, and you don't need a girlfriend to be happy. So start being happy and awesome and "chicks" will "dig" you.
Last edited by lordtiger; Nov 27, 2013 at 01:56 AM. Reason: "gold" instead of "hold". Fanty, how did you not notice this >_>
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I do love the ladies
Anyways, it isn't too bad to feel a bit of love for another sex, it feels good.

Then again, sex does too.
Oh no. It's fine LT, take your time with your memory, and he will help you remember how you did it.

If you didn't lose it... yaaaaaaaaay

Haunter, if you ever want to have a girlfriend, please pick the right one :u
私の顔にそれを言う。
@clan: About a week ago I lost nearly all of the data that was on my laptop, and in such a way that it could not be recovered. This included all of the progress made on the clan vid after keyframing the replays(which is to say thy syncing, the effects and all project files), and the 720p 60fps fraps keyframed and recorded with shaders replays, which were around 20gb. Initially I'd though that I'd lost everything I had of the clan vid, but luckily I was smart enough to put a backup of the keyframed replays themselves on MEGA. I now have them recovered, and I gotta re-record them and re-edit the entire video all over again. Needless to say this video has easily been my most set back project to date, but I'm not giving up on it. This video will get finished even it takes me years to do it. I've been hella busy with university stuff and getting to know my coursemates, but our winter break begins on the 15th and I shall have about two weeks then. I have a lot to work on during that time, but I'll do my best to make good progress on the vid as well. This is the second time that I've ever been this busy during my 20 years on Earth so far. And now to facilitate some discussion.

What do you think is the best way to gain introverted people's trust, and how would you go about it?
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Awesome! You're smart, LT.

I've looked up "Introverted" And I've gotten things such as self-centered, drawn by interest, reversed, going by the community. But to be sure, I want to know which one you're pin-pointing.

But since I've gotten several results, I'll react to every meaning. So... If you're drawn by interest in the community of recent trends, such as posts on facebook, I don't think I'll be friends with them, possibly. The only way I could is if I was interested in that myself.

If I'm speaking the wrong way, please elaborate to the word "Introverted"
私の顔にそれを言う。
These are some synonyms of what introverted means. That's what I had in mind(withdrawn, reclusive, collected, solitary). How would you go about approaching that sort of people? What do you think will work, what do you think will fail?

P.S: Nearly 4 AM. I should be sleeping. Curses.
On the topic of words, do you think you can create a word that is usually in-line with "The act of biting fingernails involuntary."

The real word is Onychophagia, but there are tons of names for vagina, so we can do it for nail biting.