ES Recruitment Drive
Make me a really vicious, insane, and demonic head that matches with orc and gladiator colors. I have orc prime grad, glad sec grad, glad relax, orc force, and glad chest. Again, ill state specifics:
-Insane
-Demonic(like the head u see as my avatar)
-Green and gladiator colored,
-Vicious

Send me a private message. This is my parents laptop, so i will be on my desktop tom. I would really appreciate it. Send pm. Also give me price in private message.

What you could also do is sort of re-color my current head. I have a copy of the image i think. Send me a mess if you want to.
Last edited by shadowhawk360; Jan 23, 2008 at 05:56 AM. Reason: 4got something.
hey long time no talk tooly umm yeah lol i havent had the internet for awhile...can u make me another head..i showed my cousin he didnt like it and yeah lol i kinda follow him for some reason...so just make me a dif head u can do whatever u lik with it..enjoy
There is no theory of evolution..Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

When Chuck Norris falls into water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet, Water gets Chuck Norris
violent orc hed
hey, most of my color is orc and so i want a head that is gory like: btu it kind of resembles an orc, message me whenever u can, i only have 2.7k credits right now but toribash owes me at least 3k. So as i said message me whenever
I'll pay about 900 for this head that i want-
Here's the specifics, but be creative.
-my name on the back in a cool font
-a blood splatter on the front, and a stiched up smiley mouth
-black background
-small upside down stars on each side, like ear position almost

feel free to change it up a bit, thats just a loose outline
sorry guys im closing up shop now i dont have enough time to make heads now sorry
Last edited by tooly12321; Feb 12, 2008 at 09:02 AM.
heads heres a link to my head shop
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...16#post1484216