Toribash
Original Post
Its unfair because of gender. Whats your opinion?
Its unfair how a women can hit a man and it would be counted as "self defense" but if it was the other way round it counts as "Women abuse, or assault". Ive seen girls use this to their advantage. If you type on youtube "how can she slap" a women slaps a man for talking at her then the man slaps back in anger shouting "HOW CAN SHE SLAP" but when the women slapped the men everybody let it happen, when the man slapped the women all the men went up and restrained the guy who slapped her, there was even a point on of the other men tried assaulting the victim of the slap from the women, so i also ask, "How can "she" slap? and i want to ask you guys, whats your opinion on this rule to do with Gender.
blue
pink
I accept it, it's a double standard that we'll just have to accept. Its pretty much pointless to argue against especially considering men are typically bigger than women regardless of who his who first.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Everybody has the right to defend their self, doesn't matter if you're a male or female. There is no difference if a Woman assaults a man or a man assaults a women it's still assault.
right on
Trick, i understand but thats not what many people would think. Think about it... a women slaps a man, the man wont cry and will probably feel hurt or angry. Then the man slaps back, the women cries, lies on the floor and the man probably will get sent to Police Station. see what im saying? but everybody should have the right to defend themselves no matter what gender, just wish more people would look at it that way.
blue
pink
That's just the way it is in our culture. It's bullshit, but you gotta accept it.

Also, related:

Last edited by Ele; Jun 8, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Everybody has the right to defend their self, doesn't matter if you're a male or female. There is no difference if a Woman assaults a man or a man assaults a women it's still assault.

Maybe in your opinion, but in real life this is not the case.

Anti-male sexism is rampant in western society.
If the bitch deserved it, then I don't see any point why she shouldn't get slapped.

In past I had pretty much fucked up relationship with someone that didn't hold his hand back and I've got some bruises back then, at least till the police knocked to our doors, called by my neighbour. That shit is terrible, of course, and should be punished.

But if a woman would attack a man without a reason, then sure, hit her as hard as you can, she deserved it. Unfair because shes weak? God damn, get used to it, it's a hard world. Don't attack someone unless you know you will knock that someone out, otherwise except to be hit back :P
It does the other way too... in some ways... like how if a man sleeps with a bunch of woman he is called a player and awesome... but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men she is called a whore and a slut
Even if a woman slaps you first, slapping her is silly. Be clever and spank her hard, that'll teach her.

It does the other way too... in some ways... like how if a man sleeps with a bunch of woman he is called a player and awesome... but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men she is called a whore and a slut

That might answer your question