Toribash
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
gorman, I know that, but the principles are the same, the problem about breeding between brothers were the chance of some mistakes during the crossing-over phase. As I said, not now because I got shitloads to study, but will try to provide some good proof.

This is not a problem with cloning because we are not talking about inbreeding.
We are talking about breeding inbetween the "clones". Also, Dr_strangelove made a good point there, therefore what we both are talking about is quite useless.
deprav, that's your point of view, and clearly differs from mine :P imo biotechnology is a tool. You named Monsanto, being one of (from my point of view) one of the most shameful beings in the biotechnology. It's like we wanted to say that everyone studying nuclear physics in the world were at project manhattan; naming sad examples to prove something is wrong as a whole is bad.

You got me wrong ^^
I know biotechnology is a tool, it's a cool tool even, I do like science and advances ! What I'm pointing out is the effect of industry on such things, "science without conscience", because there's no conscience in Industry under an ultra-capitalist era, only profit.
That's why I'm talking about GMO and meat cloning, I'm not trying to prove biotechnology wrong, I'm trying to prove wrong the actual use we're making of it and the influence of our political and economical system.

Also, would like to know what vegetables and cereals are non-gm and grow as fast as the gm ones (biologically growth is an awful expression).

...With less water than we actually use, you forgot that aspect ;p
Pretty much any vegetables and cereals, using the hydroponic method.
You need to realize how industry and people defending their profit and monopoly hold us back for real advances for which we have the necessary knowledge and ressources to "make happen" (is that proper english?)
Few days late, but I'm calling Godwin's Law and closing this thanks to
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
zoonazism.

(I really hope that wasn't intended as a serious point. Because it was dumb. Really dumb.)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&