ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My apologie
Hello my name is judgripper but my actual name is Callum, I Just want to apologize to everyone, even if u may not know me too well i in general feel like i have made a bad impression on the toribash community and want to re-invent myself, I Am running for GM And even tho i may not get it i still want to apologize. Now i understand i have been quite butthurt sometimes pirate knows that for sure and even tho i have made some mistakes i have also inspired some people like xIMDx (Love you bro) And made a clan that is quite small at the moment but hopefully will grow And yes i know alot of people would not have the courage to apologize but i feel like i just needed to get this is out of me. And i hope that those that have read this accept my apologie
so yeah BAI!
W8, so how did you became butthurt in the forums in the first place?
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I don't really know you too well but if I were one of the few that you have offended, I would've most likely forgiven you. Anyways, good luck on running for GM. ;)
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
I don't really know you too well but if I were one of the few that you have offended, I would've most likely forgiven you. Anyways, good luck on running for GM. ;)

Thanks, it really means alot <3
Mere words don't satisfy. Gotta show it through actions.

not Discussion material, well, doesn't really fit anywhere else so I'm just closin' this