Ranking
Original Post
Blender (Game Software)
If you play games you must be intrested in how to make your own right?
For you artistic and bored intellectual people out there I present to you....

the 3D Rending Software that can be used to make your own games worthy of This Gen Quality

Its easy to learn and once you get the hang of it you may even get some friends or fellow Toribashers and design Animations, Movies, Art, Games and more.

The Follow features of Blender are in this spoiler tag. Their are many more features but I already feel I got to much info below.

Features

Oh also.. Blenders Free and has been compared to other 3D Creation softwares and this is just as good as what you get in 3DS MAX and MAYA.

The website is here and heres a creation I think might make you want Blender.

Go on to this Link provided by Darkevipr to get your own Toribash Model that is already rigged and ready to animate,
heres a pic from the link to show you what you can do.
Credit goes to FoodEater

So I leave you to have a look at their website, there are many tutorial videos and here is a gallery if you want to take a look at the artistic side of Blender.

And here is a Learning Course of Blender in PDF files for those who have limtied Bandwidth. (be sure to click Blender 3D Tutorials PDF

Thank you for reading and post any creations you make in the future to come, wherever their new and noob like or pro and expirenced like.

[Message to Mods, this is about Gaming as I posted it here to tell others how they could make their own awesome 3D games. Thanks ]
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 6, 2011 at 09:01 AM.
It's not only about Gaming though.

Blender does a lot of multimedia things. It has a very steep learning curve if you really want to exploit Blender's true potentials.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
It's not only about Gaming though.

Blender does a lot of multimedia things. It has a very steep learning curve if you really want to exploit Blender's true potentials.

Obviously its stated its not just for "Games" and that will attract even more people you negative person
Erm, what?

Anyway, add this to the first post:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=111229

It will help some people get started on Blender.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Sure Editing, also, you any good at Blender, Post a creation here or explain it a little please
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 6, 2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Eh, no.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Easier said than done.

You are making people think this is easy work.

Learning 3d modeling takes time.