Ranking
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
eh i'm fine. Someone left a nice note on my front porch.

"Would you please stop sending me those texts richard"

My neighbor is named richard ;-;

At least they were nice about it haha
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hey guys, haven't posted in a while. Happy to see a lot of activity, thought we died for a bit :-)

I don't know about you guys, but the teachers union in my area has been really acting up! Some reagions near the end of last year even shut their highschool down to walk around with signs outside the school all day lol.

My highschool was one of the chosen ones to do so, but sadly they never got to us. All resolved now, we had a chance of no sports or clubs this coming year, but the issues were resolved a week ago :-)
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
hey guys, haven't posted in a while. Happy to see a lot of activity, thought we died for a bit :-)

I don't know about you guys, but the teachers union in my area has been really acting up! Some reagions near the end of last year even shut their highschool down to walk around with signs outside the school all day lol.

My highschool was one of the chosen ones to do so, but sadly they never got to us. All resolved now, we had a chance of no sports or clubs this coming year, but the issues were resolved a week ago :-)

Ahh <3 My fellow GTA/Toronto member.

I am happy all of this is finally sorted out.
No clubs/sports in highschool would suck.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Man I miss highschool sports, now all I ever do is study :<
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Lol lost my wallet in some sort of mall thing. Good thing I keep nothing of value in there ;-;

#Pantspocketmoney
Originally Posted by ch0c0lat3 View Post
Ahh <3 My fellow GTA/Toronto member.

I am happy all of this is finally sorted out.
No clubs/sports in highschool would suck.

ehhh i know right. YOu have offsaa right?
lol i dont think its a good impression on your teachers which might suck later on. i dont have school for another week or so :V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Well, I got a name change. What do you guys think?
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Our whole national reputation stands on your shoulders now xD but I think it's sweet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!