ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash powerups - Seishin public beta.

April 1

Well thanks very much to everyone who participated in this. It was, of course, an April fools joke and we have no intention to release powerup items.
FAQ
Just so we don't have to keep saying the same things over and over again.

1. What happens to the item now?
Nothing. It'll just sit in your inventory as a souvenir of April 1 this year.

2. But I bought lots and I don't want them in my inventory anymore.
Too bad. Should have only got 1.

3. Can I have a refund?
No.

4. Why?
Because at most you should have spent 1k and it was stated that buying more would simply waste your tc. You got a cool item out of it anyway.

5. Are icky's and mwah's bans a part of it?
Absolutely

6. So did the items actually do anything?
No.

7. Can I see the survey results?
Right here.

Thanks again everyone.

Added #5 because it was a frequent question in past few days ~Scorp
Last edited by Solax; Apr 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: reiterating that they don't stack
Wow, looks amazing.
Definitely going to try this.

More Seishin Powerups will be available during 5.0, correct?
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
This is not a very good idea for the longevity of this game. The most simple of explanation as to why : This incorporates a pay-to-win system. You are paying for a direct advantage over your opponent, which rewards wealth and punishes skill.
@Use-t1337dude: I thought exactly the same, since when toribash did stop being an hability game ? this makes it a pay to win. Totally against this
Wolololololo
Is this a joke? I really hope so, because this is the stupidest idea ever, you're trying to incorporate pay-to-win into a great game and I don't appreciate it.
Fuck this

On a side note i'm sure it's an April fools joke, so gg (o/
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris