Toribash
You can play with style and still win, if you are good enough.

As I see it, there are people who can win using regular moves and there are people who can play with style but often lose.

I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN WIN AND STILL PUT ON A SHOW WITH FLASH KICKS AND WHAT NOT.

Also this isn't a thread where you post on what you think being the best is. It's post what player you think is the best in the game.

Last edited by Avatar; Jul 19, 2015 at 09:13 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
That statement is insane.

I know basic lenshu moves and cant beat diamond. I couldnt run from him
I know basic aikido moves but cant beat kristis. I couldnt lift him
I know basic judo moves but cant beat drhax
I know basic boxshu moves but cant beat shockey

And you might know basic TK moves but im quite certain you wouldn't beat me.

Let me clarify what he meant, because you're severely dramatizing his statement.

There are two players, Pouffywall and Hardwall. They are both about equally skilled players in lenshu3ng, but Hardwall plays on all the cheap aspects of the mod. He rush kicks, he runs, etc. Because he can beat Pouffywall more often than not by use of his cheap playstyle, he is considered the better player. This thread is asking you to identify the unsung heros like Pouffywall that don't succumb to the temptation to play like little shits, and are still considered some of the best.
Originally Posted by Bayless View Post
That's you.

I know basic moves and can probably beat them.

also tk is easy as shit but thats a different topic.

This guy can beat shockey, drhax, kristis, diamond and me in our own mods by using "basic moves" I think this conversation is over. There is nothing I can add to this.
How bout just posting who you think this player is, I am sure there could be a thread based on this alone but that isn't what I am asking.

This guy can beat shockey, drhax, kristis, diamond and me in our own mods by using "basic moves" I think this conversation is over. There is nothing I can add to this.

I even put probably in bold and you still couldn't understand it.
Last edited by Avatar; Jul 19, 2015 at 09:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Also this isn't a thread where you post on what you think being the best is. It's post what player you think is the best in the game.

Also that is a very crucial thing in defining who the best player is. Well I think people like Diamond, Tlcux and Fist are few of the best player, but are they stylish? Hell no.
Also that is a very crucial thing in defining who the best player is.

Maybe for you who feels he has to argue every point ever.

If you want to debate that make a thread and debated it. If not post a name of a player and leave it.

All this was supposed to be was who the best player is based on personal preference.
I just posted a few names, but I also feel like you clearly understand nothing about this game, so you defining what "best" in this game is is utterly insane.

I have played this game for 6 years MP and SP. I play hundreds of games a month and cant beat those guys you just said youd Probably win with "basic" moves.
And then you try to define what the "best" in this game means. Thats insane
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 19, 2015 at 09:25 PM.
Duelers take no risks nor play with style. That doesn't make them good.

What? If anything duelers take the most risks compared to any other type of match. But to answer you question, here are some names that come to mind, there are probably many others:

Shockey
IRookie
Hattersin
Killer3366
FistOfLife
SHJZ (Hard to admit, but this guy is good)
Snook
DrHax
Mwah
Warrior
Zero
Ticux
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Risk has a different meaning, they are risking tc. I mean risking the possibility of losing because you are going to do something that looks good.