ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by spritecat View Post
i might bid if pay pal is allowed

lonleyduckey you might yet be challenged!

i think i'll bid veb is it allowed?

and is the blood with it?

You're gonna pay $130 on some joints and blood? Be my guest. Humour me.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by spritecat View Post
i might bid if pay pal is allowed

lonleyduckey you might yet be challenged!

i think i'll bid veb is it allowed?

and is the blood with it?

Yes. All black joints and blood goes with it. Paypal is allowed.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
purchase
Hey veb, if this forum is still open i would like to bid on the demon set with 140,000 toricredits
Back in my day...
I Got Alot Of Extra Money!!!
yeah i got 500 dollars...from b-day plus my mom just said its okay so i'll bid....200$
Lonley duckeys screwed
lonley duck when you 13 and you have 500 dollars would you save it or spend it on totaly crap

ps.veb how do i send u money on paypal i mean what ur email adress

lol 13 and burning 200 dollars on some joints ROFL i fell dumb and powerful so how about no one give me crap on this when your 13 you buy crap with money :PP

so yeah....veb when does contest end oh ps.i'm buying this cuz i got tons of money from b-day and i wanna buy crap :P so yeah
Last edited by spritecat; Jun 17, 2007 at 08:22 AM.
im 13, i'd spend it on something crap, but not something as crap as just some flashy colours for a video game.........
YEAH jam
lol i'll have 300 dollars left over plus i wan't crap on toribash i am on here everyday...jam i asked ppl to not give me crap about this....
wow... spending 130 dollars on a set of joints and blood for one game lol...

I dunno man, thats a lot of money... thats like 2 full tanks of Gasoline here in the states =(
dude don't give me crap
i wan't to my moms buying half of it for me as a present for summer break yay mommy! so HOW ABOUT NO ONE GIVE ME CRAP on this....