Ranking
Originally Posted by chab View Post
the reason I didn't add scratches or anything other than shadow is because I intend to keep that back plate clean looking. I also thought the hair could come out of there but it would look weird and it is gonna lost the purpose of the pressure-locked helmet.

You can maybe do as you did with the face, you put glass and the hair will be under the glass.
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
You can maybe do as you did with the face, you put glass and the hair will be under the glass.

yeah thought of that as well but then it would look weird in 3D so I kept it lidless.
J2H v2

3D

watermarked

improved the head and this is my final version of it. hope you guys like it!
J2H v2

3D

watermarked

improved the head and this is my final version of it. hope you guys like it!

the face is a little too long for my liking, her eyes and nostrils/mouth are too far apart but you probably shifted them to better suit the reflection on the helmet. i appreciate the little details you have on the helmet. maybe a cute sticker/vents/dents on the side will help you with asymmetry.

the red and green behind the helmet are off-putting to me, feels like you just put it there cause' "hurdur they remind me of technology". try hints of orange as your secondary colour, it will tie in well with blue as a complementary colour.

you have nice depth for the front part of the helmet, then you got sloppy and lazy for the back which resulted in that awkward shape - it ruined the depth you had and it looks like a sad penguin.
Last edited by iAwesome; Mar 28, 2018 at 12:18 AM.
thank you so much for your CNC!

the face was longer before during the wip stage so i tried to make it a bit shorter by adjusting the nose and mouth but I guess it still looks long.

the red and green lights actually have a meaning to it. I did not randomly chose those colors. I was thinking orange was good as well but I stuck with the meaning.

I don't really know how to work on the back of the head often so most of my heads got some weird ass backs. Noticed that and I'm sorry lol xd

Thanks for the feedback!! I very much appreciate it :-)
Last edited by poison; Mar 28, 2018 at 01:07 PM.
faye

watermarked flat

3D

tried to do a realistic approach whilst keeping it simple. hope ya'll like it. cnc please!
don't take requests anymore, sorry.

also these kinds of questions should be asked in PM :-)
faye

watermarked flat

3D

tried to do a realistic approach whilst keeping it simple. hope ya'll like it. cnc please!

more detail on the hair wud be nice
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
more detail on the hair wud be nice

I know that but I think it would looks better this way because I went for a simple approach on hair.