why you want to join
paragraph telling us about your selfe
Returned from the dead...
my clan app
modonali
blue belt
im loyal
so i can feel like im apart of somthing bigger then my self
well my name is jardy but u can call me j12 im a trampboarder / bmx rider im mostly active on toribash everyday allmost.Its rare for me not to be on and im age of 15 im australian i speak english am learning japanese and im interested in women anime fighting styles for example jujitsu aikadio sword fighting and more for real life and on game im a wushu freak XD.
ok
-----
blue belt
im loyal
so i can feel like im apart of somthing bigger then my self
well my name is jardy but u can call me j12 im a trampboarder / bmx rider im mostly active on toribash everyday allmost.Its rare for me not to be on and im age of 15 im australian i speak english am learning japanese and im interested in women anime fighting styles for example jujitsu aikadio sword fighting and more for real life and on game im a wushu freak XD.[/QUOTE]
Last edited by modonali; Oct 19, 2011 at 07:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: swagles
Belt: 10th Dan black.
Fourm activity: Mostly looking at the textures and items section bidding on stuff.
Loyal? Very, Trust me.
Why i want to join: Its kinda weird that im 10th and don't have a clan so i thought I'd join you guys ive seen some of you players.
Paragraph about meez: My name is Scott im a junior in high school, I live in Jersey baby, I have a dog named lucy, Ive been doing Muay Thai for 6 years and ive ran track for 4 years. I love to stay up late ( almost every night lol). And i have a 19 year old brother. Thats pretty much it.