ES Recruitment Drive
ok so the brought a new patch for pc and ps4 which fixes the stutters and graphical problems.
Let's hope it works :/

EDIT: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gami...iew-Best-Deals
D: ... shit
Last edited by wibblefox; Aug 19, 2016 at 03:08 AM.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Bought the PS4 version and PC version for no particular reason.

If anyone was really wondering, PC version is obviously superior despite many people having issues. Haven't had any myself but it's pretty clear there are issues with lots of people complaining. Main reason being of course the higher frames and FOV changes, there is a way to force the FOV to go higher than the game would normally allow.

I'm personally enjoying the game, very cool for someone like me who does indeed like exploring in video games quite a bit. However, Sean Murray and his team absolutely dropped the ball here.

The price was an understandable one had they delivered on everything they had promised, but they obviously have not done that. While I wasn't expecting multi-player myself, it does appear he has mentioned on multiple occasions that it would exist in some aspect. No word from Sean about that yet.

So yeah, dropped the ball. I still enjoy the game but there really isn't any excusing many of these odd things with a game of this price.

Also if they add paid DLC to the game anytime soon they are absolutely off the walls insane.

And

It's an ok game imo, but I don't like how Sean Murray lied.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001