Toribash
This is bullshit I can't play it on my Asus zenphone selfie also it's unavailable here in the Philippines anyways so meh fts.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
This is bullshit I can't play it on my Asus zenphone selfie also it's unavailable here in the Philippines anyways so meh fts.

I saw a lot of Pokemon GO things on my Facebook timeline, and I got info that Philippines got banned. They told everyone to uninstall the app because it's still on beta test, and if I recall correctly there are some countries that allowed to participate on the beta test.

Oh anyway I'm not playing this since I don't own that kind of phone.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
I saw a lot of Pokemon GO things on my Facebook timeline, and I got info that Philippines got banned. They told everyone to uninstall the app because it's still on beta test, and if I recall correctly there are some countries that allowed to participate on the beta test.

Oh anyway I'm not playing this since I don't own that kind of phone.

Wow. Amazing. Sigh. Pleeeeease Nintendo I wan't to play this game nooow.
http://www.philstar.com/gadgets/2016...emon-heres-why
http://www.buzzpinas.com/2016/07/06/...d-philippines/
http://www.wheninmanila.com/pokemon-...n-philippines/
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
being in the uk the houses are really close to each other and tightly packed so most of the pokemon are in peoples back gardens fml

yo guys is a bulbasaur worth an asbo??
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I dont see what fluxs problem is since I am from germany too and it works fine for me.
I just happened to get a eevee 5 minutes ago.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I went to mall yesterday and got like 20 pokemons, is it just me or pokemon these days are trying to make me look shameless by making me to search for them around in the mall?

I'm looking for Charizard but still haven't get one, only Eevee.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The game gets boring after a while and maked you look dumb as shit, whats the point of catching a pokemon and not evolve it to fight with others, what if u find a pokemon at a strangers house and he has a gun and decides to shoot at you?
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
The game gets boring after a while and maked you look dumb as shit, whats the point of catching a pokemon and not evolve it to fight with others, what if u find a pokemon at a strangers house and he has a gun and decides to shoot at you?

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
i don't see the point of the game... make people go outside and look stupid?

the point of progressing in the game currently is to be able to defeat other gyms to claim for your team, having a spot in a gym rewards you stardust and coins.

the real fun for my friends and i is the social aspect of the game, how there will be hundreds of people who gather around a park downtown sometimes even until sunrise that all share a common interest. we can meet, help, communicate with, and compete against these people to have fun in a way that no other game, besides probably ingress, has been able to do.

like earlier today, we met in the same spot and showed off what we caught earlier (got a 900 cp blastoise that shit is strong), walked around downtown with the other hundreds of people walking with their eyes glued to the game, ran into a crackhead that begged us for money at 2 am, and made a lot of new friends. all that and i live in a city with a population of only 200,000.
Last edited by Daxx; Jul 10, 2016 at 10:52 AM.