Toribash
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
The game gets boring after a while and maked you look dumb as shit, whats the point of catching a pokemon and not evolve it to fight with others, what if u find a pokemon at a strangers house and he has a gun and decides to shoot at you?

#just murica problems.

im living in a small village in germany and would never think about such issues. all you could meet here are old man's which yell the "get off my lawn" stuff, which they probably wouldn't even since they know me anyways.
my biggest issue was, that i stumbled upon some older lady's sunbathing naked, which i rather would not have seen.

besides that i have the problem my village is that small i have literally no poke stops or gyms withing the next 4 kilometers.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
i dont think you look like an idiot, this game came out in 1 week and is already surpassed the amount of tinder users or something. The subreddit already has atleast 400k subscribers and thats not even counting the people who don't use reddit. Did I forget to mention this game isn't out for everyone. Literally this game is taking over peoples lives, if not for worse, then for better. It gives people the incentive to go out, and pokestops near restaurants are already being advertised and highly adviced. I see restaurants saying if they use a lure module on their restaurant which is basically a pokestop then they get a free smoothie. A lure module is an item in a game that attracts more pokemon to that specific area. Not only that, but there are HUNDREDS of people gathering around those. And I just saw a pic where ateast 100+ people gathered in 1 spot to capture a Dragonite. I don't really see how you look like an idiot when everyone else is doing the same. This game is fhn, makes you friends, and makes you fit. Why are people bashing on this game.
Originally Posted by fiashbang View Post
i dont think you look like an idiot, this game came out in 1 week and is already surpassed the amount of tinder users or something. The subreddit already has atleast 400k subscribers and thats not even counting the people who don't use reddit. Did I forget to mention this game isn't out for everyone. Literally this game is taking over peoples lives, if not for worse, then for better. It gives people the incentive to go out, and pokestops near restaurants are already being advertised and highly adviced. I see restaurants saying if they use a lure module on their restaurant which is basically a pokestop then they get a free smoothie. A lure module is an item in a game that attracts more pokemon to that specific area. Not only that, but there are HUNDREDS of people gathering around those. And I just saw a pic where ateast 100+ people gathered in 1 spot to capture a Dragonite. I don't really see how you look like an idiot when everyone else is doing the same. This game is fhn, makes you friends, and makes you fit. Why are people bashing on this game.

found the redditor, basically everything u said has been on their subreddit.

anyways, it may make you look dumb, just as dumb than before when you were walking around texting, now you just track pokemon's and may walk in circles
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I dont see why people stare on their phone either, i just plug in headphones and when a pokemon comes up there will be sound an vibration, no need for staring.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

You gotta look at the radar and it tells you how far you are from the nearest pokemon, if you go walk around blindly you wont catch much prolly just some rattatas and pidgeys. Some hardcore searching is required for the more rare pokemon.
This game showed me there were more parks near my house. Tbh I was surprised af
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
i can see pedos making lures and kidnapping some people or robbing them. Can't wait!
or mormons dropping lures in a church to spread the word of christ
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
This game is a pretty cool game changer. It is doing its job at making people go out and be social. Theres a big park close to my house, so i can walk over daily if im not working or just out. It has 10 pokestops, filled with people daily.

Im level 11 already and only have had it for 4 days or so. Also, a Blastoise and a Snorelax spawned in the park.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I've dominated the west coast of America including alaska
RedPanda won't fuck his dog